Quotes
I found these on my best friends profile and they are so true.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~Robert Frost

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

Any other good quotes out there?
No quotes for you but I definetly like those two Big Grin
Your mom goes to college :p
Annual drug deaths: tobacco: 395,000, alcohol: 125,000, "legal" drugs: 38,000, illegal drug overdoses: 5,200, marijuana: 0. Considering government subsidies of tobacco, just what is our government protecting us from in the drug war?
~ William A. Turnbow

I found that while surfing the net once and it is so true...
gubi-gubi Wrote:Annual drug deaths: tobacco: 395,000, alcohol: 125,000, "legal" drugs: 38,000, illegal drug overdoses: 5,200, marijuana: 0. Considering government subsidies of tobacco, just what is our government protecting us from in the drug war?
~ William A. Turnbow

I found that while surfing the net once and it is so true...

Wow that's crazy. My aunt who's an RN and was/is a Hippie, lol says that marijuana should be grown under everyones bed. Lol
It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream.
Edgar Allan Poe

The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.
Edgar Allan Poe
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
check out

http://www.laph.com/

you'll even find some of my quotes Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
oh and heres one that inspires me to continue...

The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.

And yet, there remains time to create... to create and escape.

Escape will make me God.
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:oh and heres one that inspires me to continue...

The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.

And yet, there remains time to create... to create and escape.

Escape will make me God.

SWEEET rav where did you get that one from????

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well, I have one some of you may/should reconize.

"Bang" - Spike Speigal.

*single tear*
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:"Bang"
As opposed to: "Bang Bang"
which would be by Vash Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Puppet Master Wrote:SWEEET rav where did you get that one from????

i picked it up along the years but have no clue who said it
but ive spread it to so many i know over the years whenever
they needed it Big Grin

coz sometimes those simple words is what get me through at times
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:i picked it up along the years but have no clue who said it
but ive spread it to so many i know over the years whenever
they needed it Big Grin

coz sometimes those simple words is what get me through at times

Yeah I can see how it would help

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
While I don?t agree with it, it is a powerful and memorable quote. ?Depending upon one another?s hearts, ye had still hoped, that virtue were not all a dream. Now are ye undeceived! Evil is the nature of man kind. Evil must be your only happiness.?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:While I don?t agree with it, it is a powerful and memorable quote. ?Depending upon one another?s hearts, ye had still hoped, that virtue were not all a dream. Now are ye undeceived! Evil is the nature of man kind. Evil must be your only happiness.?

I personally have to agree with it. To find the reason all you must do is analyze the world around us...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sealab 2021 quotes''. casshan83 6 4,132 05-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Last Post: israfel
  Favorite Anime Quotes matthewmalay 21 8,369 04-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Last Post: morgorath