Quotes
Zagatto Wrote:It drives me crazy to hear how many people find the jury system to be a waste of their time. That's part of what makes America a great thing. The right to be tried by a jury of your peers rather than having justice handed out by some arbitrary tyrant is a wonderful benefit.

People seem to have lost sight of the fact that by being on a jury means you are contributing your share to your community.

That's very nice, in theory. Unfortunately many times people are judged simply because the jury wants to wrap it up and go home or because they don't like the person's face. Of course since in every system human beings judge human beings the problem exists everwhere but it's like someone said sometimes these people are simply too ignorant to do what they're doing.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Blight Wrote:???? Ha ha ha. I was about to jump on you, thinking you were one of those anti-gun people and then you said the stuff about swords. Interesting idea, but since a lot of crimes preformed with guns are done so with illegal firearms, or at least unregistered ones, it would matter not. I would like that however since I have about ten melee weapons on my wall including, axes, longs swords, and halberds.

Nice now those are the true weapons!
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Blight Wrote:???? Ha ha ha. I was about to jump on you, thinking you were one of those anti-gun people and then you said the stuff about swords. Interesting idea, but since a lot of crimes preformed with guns are done so with illegal firearms, or at least unregistered ones, it would matter not. I would like that however since I have about ten melee weapons on my wall including, axes, longs swords, and halberds.
Yay! Someone else! I have quite an assortment of sabres on my walls and will be adding the set of katana's I just ordered. I love blades! *shiny* Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Yay! Someone else! I have quite an assortment of sabres on my walls and will be adding the set of katana's I just ordered. I love blades! *shiny* Big Grin

I love Katanas! Were yours very expensive?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I love Katanas! Were yours very expensive?
My fiance and I bought a set of three together, but no, they wearn't terribly expensive and they are pretty good quality too. I wouldn't try hacking someone up with one, or fighting blade to blade with them (my poor sabre still needs to be taken back to the metal smith to get the nicks and dents out), but they seem sturdy enough. Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:you lost me at guns and swords..???

i was merely getting at the fact the Global warming is another one of humans evil doers work..to which we are all to blame...Global warming is everyones problem (but Bush doesnt think so..and the USA is the worlds largest polluter Sad )

Civilians = swords

Military = guns

Hopefully that would increase patriotism as everyone wants their guns lol. Anyway does

anyone know where I can get good prices on weapons? I'm especially interested in

Katanas (especially the double katanas), claymores, broadswords, bastard swords, and

shurikens. I would like to start a collection. If you have any information it would help

greatly.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I love Katanas! Were yours very expensive?

in Japan you could get a pretty decent katan for as little as £40 :eek:

but i never bought one coz i'd never be able to get it passed customs :mad:
or even mail it to myself :mad:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly
is to fill the world with fools."
Herbert Spencer

"Liberation can prove to be its own form of Oppression"
-Ossie Smile
They may contradict one another but I reckon that a fair remedy to many of our present ill's would present itself if we could come to terms with this very contradiction. Sad

"Clarity can only be achieved with confusion"

Sorry, I guess I probably sound like a bit of an ass quoting myself Smile .
A few proper one's I like:

"I believe there is something
out there watching over us. Unfortunately,
it's the government."
Woody Allen

"If we cannot end our differences then at least we can help make the world safe for diversity."
John F Kennedy

"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing" Big Grin
Federal Bureau of Narcotics Chief Harry J. Anslinger
"The highest result of education
is tolerance."
Helen Keller
seeing is believing and believing is worth seeing,
does that sound wierd, does anyone understand that?
[Image: ffc.jpg]
"cats always land on their feet. Toast lands butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover in the air in a state of quantam indecision"

I have to try that some day Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sealab 2021 quotes''. casshan83 6 3,642 05-17-2004, 04:09 PM
Last Post: israfel
  Favorite Anime Quotes matthewmalay 21 7,086 04-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Last Post: morgorath