Which is better games from the west or east?
Robojack Wrote:Secret of Evermore sucked ass. Play Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana III), which beats the living crap out of that title. In fact, Evermore was one the worst games made by Squaresoft, which is probably why they never made many games afterwards (Square of Japan couldn't trust Squaresoft anymore).

Ohh I'll go along with Seiken Densetsu 3 being better then Evermore. However no Squaresoft game nowadays is better in my opinion. The Hawaiin Squaresoft office closed down after Square went to bed with Sony, so some of those guys developed FF7 and Saga Frontier. However my vote still goes from games from the East, I grew up with a controller in my hand, not a mouse and keyboard.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
So I guess that the majorite of people think that games from Japan are best. I agree
-Kanon!!
I think both regions have there flaws and qualities. It all depends on the gamer/consumer what they like and dislike about what types of games they play and like as well that goes in to the factor of your question. I myself like both Regions which produce games cause I like a variety of games not just one genre. Games like: GTA, FF, Soul Calibur, T.H.U.G. ETC.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
There is no doubt that both come out with some good games though.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:There is no doubt that both come out with some good games though.

I agree. But I think the real question is which comes out with more crap games? (LOL!)
-Kanon!!
Playstation 2 has a lot of those bad games. Its cool Sony?s playstation is the more popular system to develop for. It?s like a dumping ground of crap with a lot of the games. Its quantity and quality, the cube has a lot less games but they stand out more then the competition. Anyone else know what im talking about?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I think that the best games comes from the East. But lately West games are having more fame (Bungie, Bio-Ware, etc).
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Last Exile Wrote:Playstation 2 has a lot of those bad games. Its cool Sony?s playstation is the more popular system to develop for. It?s like a dumping ground of crap with a lot of the games. Its quantity and quality, the cube has a lot less games but they stand out more then the competition. Anyone else know what im talking about?

-LE
I see what you mean, but I think the Xbox has far more excellent games than the cube. Big Grin
I know that Xbox has better games than the Cube. But the PS2 has far more better games than the Xbox, that only has a few. I have the Xbox and the PS2.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Kevil Wrote:I know that Xbox has better games than the Cube. But the PS2 has far more better games than the Xbox, that only has a few. I have the Xbox and the PS2.
See thats the problem. People negate Opinion.. IMHO GameCube has the best games with Ps2 followed 2nd and Xbox far last. like i said again.. this is my opinion based on the games that i like and play. but i do have all 3 systems.. and i find myself using the xbox more to play old nintendo and genisis games.. not xbox games.. plus watching anime.. ;o)
Schultz Wrote:.. and i find myself using the xbox more to play old nintendo and genisis games.. not xbox games.. plus watching anime.. ;o)

Thats just sad. Theres a few games on Xbox that is worth the money, like Halo, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Chronicles of Riddick, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive and some games look better on the Xbox. In many peoples opinion Xbox is a better DVD player(Hmmm thats a nice forum topic) than the PS2.
see the problem is .. I don't like Halo, i didn't care for SW KotoR, never play Chronicals of Riddick, Ninja gainden was too hard to be fun. and never liked Dead or Alive. Like i said only reason i have a Xbox is because its modded. I have never played it not modded. it went straight from the box to being modded. Hence play emulators on it and also play video files since i like to watch downloaded anime on my tv better then on my computer.
That modded Xbox sounds pretty cool. Where did you buy the Mod-chip or whatever you used to Mod the Xbox? I'm a guy who only buys original games but I was looking lately to mod my gaming consoles.
Kevil Wrote:That modded Xbox sounds pretty cool. Where did you buy the Mod-chip or whatever you used to Mod the Xbox? I'm a guy who only buys original games but I was looking lately to mod my gaming consoles.

As far as MOD chips I know theres a number of places if you actcually look.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I have a PS2 and an Xbox and like them both. People tend to firgent that the Xbox came out after both the Cube and PS2 and didn't have any previous tiltes to sequel. Even though it only has a few games now I think the onley place the Xbox has to go is up. I just got my Xbox and I too am intrested in mod chips.
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying