Two Questions About The Future...
jugdish Wrote:does it make u feel big swearing on a forum , just goes to show u really are just a KID

get a life , get laid , just do something u otherwise useless shell of a boy

p.s an no its not all about communication i currently work in a bank helping out a friend im a number cruncher through an through as for my business well i dont need to work there that is wat i pay others to do Smile
me i just sit back an count my money as it rolls in

because speaking like you're 12 years old and working at a bank is the epitome of being grown up...

edit: Hey Jugdish, stop sending me PMs about sodomizing things. You make me sick.
1. I would like to cross-train into Radio/ TV Broadcasting. Get my degree in Broadcasting and maybe one day get out of the Military and go get a Broadcasting job on the outside. I'll only be 38 when I retire from the AF, so it's not too late. And have at least one more kid.

2. Immortality is much too long me, Just one good lifetime is all I need. To love and be loved is all I want. As cheesy as that sounds...
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
500 years wouldn't be a bad run, I could go for that. I'm an aethiest (yes, I know, mispelled), though, so I believe that when you die, its just over. I think that if I wasn't, however, I would still would feel that way. I want to see what the world is like in 500 years Big Grin . Eternity is just way too long, but I suppose I could just kill myself when I got tired of living, I guess.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
[QUOTE=kakomu]because speaking like you're 12 years old and working at a bank is the epitome of being grown up...

i work at a bank only to hhelp the owner ofs unway corp out cause he is a buisness associate of mine

i own my own buisness australian custom motorcycles

and about the pm why u feel the need to tarnish ur soul with lies for such a miniscule reason i have no idea but u shall be reminded of this lie later on in your passing
Enough I am tired of problems starting in every topic I start that is good. If anyone is looking to flame take the war where it belongs! This is how the bs started last time and personally im getting tired of it. :mad: :mad: :mad:
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
jugdish Wrote:and about the pm why u feel the need to tarnish ur soul with lies for such a miniscule reason i have no idea but u shall be reminded of this lie later on in your passing

You filthy liar.

That and, I'm sure on your 'passing' you'll be reminded of being a jackass and typing like middle school kid with no punctuation, despite apparently owning nothing more than auto body shop... Rolleyes
kakomu Wrote:You filthy liar.

That and, I'm sure on your 'passing' you'll be reminded of being a jackass and typing like middle school kid with no punctuation, despite apparently owning nothing more than auto body shop... Rolleyes

....with no customers. Hence the side job :p
Puppet Master Wrote:Enough I am tired of problems starting in every topic I start that is good. If anyone is looking to flame take the war where it belongs! This is how the bs started last time and personally im getting tired of it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You'll also notice it seems to be the same person starting crap. :mad:

Seems like every one wants to travel and I'm no exception. I would like to at least visit Japan within the next couple of years and find out if I like it or not. From a distance it almost seems like some magical wonder world so I would like to go there just to see why others and I are so fascinated by it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I would like to at least visit Japan within the next couple of years and find out if I like it or not. From a distance it almost seems like some magical wonder world so I would like to go there just to see why others and I are so fascinated by it.

Japans not the only place I want to go, I also want to visit Aulstralia and Europe.
Europe is for the site seeing and Australia is for............ kangaroos Big Grin
Gemini Wrote:Japans not the only place I want to go, I also want to visit Aulstralia and Europe.
Europe is for the site seeing and Australia is for............ kangaroos Big Grin

I'd like to visit AUstralia for the weather and for the people. I get the impression that Aussies are generally good natured people (except for Jugdish, that is).
Hopefully the weather is good........
I want to learn how to surf there, sounds fun.
one day, one day.............
Blight Wrote:You'll also notice it seems to be the same person starting crap. :mad:

Seems like every one wants to travel and I'm no exception. I would like to at least visit Japan within the next couple of years and find out if I like it or not. From a distance it almost seems like some magical wonder world so I would like to go there just to see why others and I are so fascinated by it.

Yup that is the case and what I don't get is how something so simple can turn into a flame. They are nothing alike and if someone can't tell the difference they should hide in a hole. Look at my other topic it was going good as a serious question but got taken down into the gutter.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
1. I'm working on finishing my Communications degree and I'd really like to be a concept artist for an advertising company. Maybe eventually get into the entertainment industry like movies or something. I really just want to keep learning. I know I have a long way to go, but I love art classes and I'd someday like to be a really good artist.

2. Just finally settle down with my fiance and get married and have a family. This is eventually of course. First I'd like to travel like most of you, Germany, Japan, Italy, and a few other places that were mentioned.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Puppet Master Wrote:Yup that is the case and what I don't get is how something so simple can turn into a flame. They are nothing alike and if someone can't tell the difference they should hide in a hole. Look at my other topic it was going good as a serious question but got taken down into the gutter.

I know. I got POed at the beginning of the other thread but instead of having an argument that was completely off topic I made a thread in the appropriate place to handle my anger. That topic did start off good and now it has been banished to the pit. :mad:
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I know. I got POed at the beginning of the other thread but instead of having an argument that was completely off topic I made a thread in the appropriate place to handle my anger. That topic did start off good and now it has been banished to the pit. :mad:
This is why I thought permna-bans would be a good idea. Get rid of all of the assholes that start stuff. Oh and by the way, from what I've seen, your art is very good LSI, so you shouldn't have too much trouble becoming an artist.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka