Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Two Questions About The Future...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The past few days ive been trying to think of a good topic and sine there are alot of people here of young college age and below I figured I would ask this question...

1. What do you want to do with your life after high school or college wherever you stop in the education process? What do you want to do for the rest of your life or at least think you want to do?

2. What do you truly want out of life?
1- I intend to live with my boyfriend and if possible I'd like to get a job that would allow me to travel a lot. I kow a few Computer Engineers and they're always traveling around the world so I know it's not an impossible dream. Living abroad (in England or Holland, preferably in Japan) is also something that I think of doing.

2- I've learned to take pleasure out of simple things so I suppose living a confortable life with my boyfriend, traveling around the world, having enough money to keep on buying the things I like and having an accomplished career would make me a happy person.
Puppet Master Wrote:The past few days ive been trying to think of a good topic and sine there are alot of people here of young college age and below I figured I would ask this question...

1. What do you want to do with your life after high school or college wherever you stop in the education process? What do you want to do for the rest of your life or at least think you want to do?

2. What do you truly want out of life?

1) After HighSchool I'm going to a Jr colledge, then normal one & in about 4-5 years I'll be a psychologist. And I plan to keep writing on the side, my dream is to be published atleast once Big Grin

2) I just wanna be happy.
1. I have the same goal as Andromeda for what I wanna do when I get out of the college system. Then again if I fail I wanna be a space bounty hunter and act out Cowboy Bebop. :p

2. I just get through life having fun and not worry.
I don't know...get a decent job, car, house, wife and kids, live comfotably...thats about it
1)I plan to go into the game industry. My dream job would to be a game creator. I graduate from college in less than 3 year, I cant wait.

2)Enjoy what you have, dont stess over what other people have or that you think you dont have enough money, be thankful for what you have now and enjoy it.
1. Right now I want to finish community college and then transfer to a University. I was the type that didn't like school as much, but now my major is education, how ironic.

2. Wanting is easy,but having is hard. For me, what I want is letting the time past and to see what will happen next. Sometimes, its fun that way.
1- Don't know

2- Don't care

I don't give a damn about my future cause I never think about it
1. After I graduate this year I am going to a Junior college and I intend to take Pre-Law and Education. My final goal is to become a lawyer...

2. Lots of $$$
Andromeda18_ Wrote:1- I intend to live with my boyfriend and if possible I'd like to get a job that would allow me to travel a lot.
I wanted to travel a lot too.. before I met my boyfriend. It would be hard for me to do that without him. I hate it whenever I have to go away for a week because of work. But people are different.. and in your case, I hope it will be what you and your boyfriend want.

1.) I plan to keep on working as a business analyst for about two years, then have my company pay for my masters.. do a half work/half school thing.

2.) What makes me happy - being able to live with my boyfriend & taking care of my parents and two brothers.

It's really interesting to read what other people had in mind as well... This is just the beginning after all Smile
Nina182B Wrote:It's really interesting to read what other people had in mind as well... This is just the beginning after all Smile

Yup that's why I started this thread. Big Grin

Other than what I just said all I know is I intend to own a dog and not much else is clear.
How could I forget, I must visit Japan. Hopfully sooner than later.
1. I really would enjoy becoming an engineer. I find building to be both relaxing and enjoyable. I plan to move to Japan, preferably within an hour or so of Tokyo. Alas, though, I can find no one willing to help me learn Japanese Sad . Unsure about kids, but I would like to get married.

2. I will be perfectly happy with my life as long as I have enjoyed myself.
1) World Domination

2) World Domination + Immortality.
1. I want to be a neurosurgeon.
2. I want to live my life to the fullest and do a lot of travelling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4