Poll: do ye like blogs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, they are such a good way of expressing ones feelings
28.57%
6 28.57%
No, they are for emo punks who should be shot
66.67%
14 66.67%
No opinion on this but i secretly lust for BE and read all of his threads
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blogs...
I guess that I'm one of those "emo punks" who keeps a LiveJournal.
For me it's an easy way to keep track of what's happening in my friends lives as well as let them know what's going on with me. I'm not obsessive about putting every little detail in there but I do like reading back through some of my old posts.

As with ANY hobby, I find it's the people who devote themselves to that hobby who are the freaky scary ones. Just like those otaku who don't know enough to learn to talk about something other than anime or bikers who don't know enough to learn about things other than their bikes or golfers that can't seem to shut up about their last game... it's important to be well enough rounded to be able to hold a conversation without weirding out the people around you.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
rav96 Wrote:lol

and Blight said "Cool" people...
so you can include yourslef outta that babyeater0

at that matter think i'd be out of that to (D'oh)

Well, by cool people I mean anyone who doesn't have "The Real Folk Blues" on an MP3 player so they can sing along with it in public. Man I hate those guys. So as long as you don't do that you?re fine. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Well, by cool people I mean anyone who doesn't have "The Real Folk Blues" on an MP3 player so they can sing along with it in public. Man I hate those guys. So as long as you don't do that you?re fine. Big Grin

*checks iPod*

Nope, haven't tagged my Cowboy Bebop collection yet.
I think I need to explain what I meant in my last post, before I piss someone off. There was a guy at high school who was probably the only person one who likes anime, other than myself and my cousin, in the whole town. He knew that both of us were enthusiasts and would come up and talk to us. Instead of having a normal conversation, however, it quickly fell into his rants about certain shows and characters and he would end the conversation (because I would fucking leave when he started) by singing different anime intros and ending themes stored on his player. To be honest he was a good singer, he even sang in the quire, but since we would be in the middle of lunch when he would start this shit, the whole damn school would end up looking at me and that fucker and I would have to use my greatest restraint from killing him. I like anime music and there is nothing wrong with having it on the go, but his ass would sing the songs in front of 400 red necks who would then make fun of me for it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I think I need to explain what I meant in my last post, before I piss someone off. There was a guy at high school who was probably the only person one who likes anime, other than myself and my cousin, in the whole town. He knew that both of us were enthusiasts and would come up and talk to us. Instead of having a normal conversation, however, it quickly fell into his rants about certain shows and characters and he would end the conversation (because I would fucking leave when he started) by singing different anime intros and ending themes stored on his player. To be honest he was a good singer, he even sang in the quire, but since we would be in the middle of lunch when he would start this shit, the whole damn school would end up looking at me and that fucker and I would have to use my greatest restraint from killing him. I like anime music and there is nothing wrong with having it on the go, but his ass would sing the songs in front of 400 red necks who would then make fun of me for it.

I kown who exactly he is talking about. He still does it. Except now he believes himself to be the smartest person within the realm of anime in the whole school now that Blight has graduated. He very well could be, but I doubt it. And yes anyone associated with this person still gets the after affects of his singing and his rants. Like me becouse I am about the only person who will ever try to make contact with him.
Banishing_Blade Wrote:I kown who exactly he is talking about. He still does it. Except now he believes himself to be the smartest person within the realm of anime in the whole school now that Blight has graduated. He very well could be, but I doubt it. And yes anyone associated with this person still gets the after affects of his singing and his rants. Like me becouse I am about the only person who will ever try to make contact with him.

LOL...That sucks seriously I wouldnt want anything to do with anyone whos that stupid personally...He sounds like hes crossed the line between being a fan and being OBSESSED...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
OBSessed!!! if not possesed... i have the Berserk sound track and i alway sing out to Tell Me Why...
sad but i cant help it and other tracks...hmmmmmmmmmmm im no anime talking boring person though i did overwhelm a person recently on the awesomness of berserk..it was too much for thm to handle and they just got pissed at me

mwhahahahahahahaha

i even tried to get the band i was in to do a cover of it but it never happened Sad
Whyyyyyyyy Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:OBSessed!!! if not possesed... i have the Berserk sound track and i alway sing out to Tell Me Why...
sad but i cant help it and other tracks...hmmmmmmmmmmm im no anime talking boring person though i did overwhelm a person recently on the awesomness of berserk..it was too much for thm to handle and they just got pissed at me

mwhahahahahahahaha

i even tried to get the band i was in to do a cover of it but it never happened Sad
Whyyyyyyyy Wink

because your obsessed? Cool
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blogs kakomu 8 3,718 08-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Kevil