Poll: do ye like blogs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, they are such a good way of expressing ones feelings
28.57%
6 28.57%
No, they are for emo punks who should be shot
66.67%
14 66.67%
No opinion on this but i secretly lust for BE and read all of his threads
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blogs...
babyeater0 Wrote:Why the hell do you keep posting in my threads if you hate me so much?
You don't OWN the thread, kid. It isn't "yours". He's simply expressing his opinion. Wink If you don't like it...well, perhaps you might follow his suggestion. :p
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Blight Wrote:Most of the time I wouldn?t want someone to read what I put I my journal. I?m too much of a private being, and I put a lot of intimate thoughts in to my writing. I don?t like to read what strangers have to say about their personal lives but since know ones forcing me to read them it hasn?t been an issue. So it doesn?t bother me at all.

I feel the exact same way and that's why I don't read those things. Even if they're there for everyone to read I feel like I'm invading someone else's privacy.
I don't keep a journal and never have, I just don't have the patience to write in one of those, I deal with my feelings inside my head.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Personally I see no point to them. I would never use one. Personally I really don't need one to express my feelings. I do it just fine my self.
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
I never really write anything in a book i dont have to. I usually just deal with stuff however i see fits a situation
It?s more about venting. I wouldn't want to go to my friends or come on here and gripe about the problems in my personal life so I write down what I feel about it. Then stick it a hole in my closet ceiling so no one can find it. I think I might have to kill someone if they found some of the things I said in there. Might ruin my lonely rogue image. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:It?s more about venting. I wouldn't want to go to my friends or come on here and gripe about the problems in my personal life so I write down what I feel about it. Then stick it a hole in my closet ceiling so no one can find it. I think I might have to kill someone if they found some of the things I said in there. Might ruin my lonely rouge image. :p
ahmen brother ahmen
Ka-Talliya Wrote:You don't OWN the thread, kid. It isn't "yours". He's simply expressing his opinion. Wink If you don't like it...well, perhaps you might follow his suggestion. :p

Just to point out the question was not directed at you but Rav.
babyeater0 Wrote:Why the hell do you keep posting in my threads if you hate me so much?
BE, you have to admit, your inflammatory posts have brought some of this on to yourself. I read though that you're changing your attitude on the boards and I'm honestly happy to hear that. I look forward to seeing constructive additions by you to the boards. But people are expecting you to respond the way you've shown yourself to in the past. Respect takes time to earn. Let's see how long it takes you. Wink
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Blight Wrote:It?s more about venting. I wouldn't want to go to my friends or come on here and gripe about the problems in my personal life so I write down what I feel about it. Then stick it a hole in my closet ceiling so no one can find it. I think I might have to kill someone if they found some of the things I said in there. Might ruin my lonely rouge image. :p

(PS, it's Rogue. Rouge is french for red)

I always talk with my friends about problems and vent to them about varying things like: School, people around me, graduation, etc. I use my blog to write about anything. I'd rather my friends hear my venting and anyone else can read what is on my mind at the time. I day dream A LOT and many times I just come up with stuff that I think is beyond cool, of which I like to share with people.
kakomu Wrote:(PS, it's Rogue. Rouge is french for red)

I always talk with my friends about problems and vent to them about varying things like: School, people around me, graduation, etc. I use my blog to write about anything. I'd rather my friends hear my venting and anyone else can read what is on my mind at the time. I day dream A LOT and many times I just come up with stuff that I think is beyond cool, of which I like to share with people.

Damn, I hate when I do that. Ruins what I have to say. Oh well, I edited it. Glad you got good friends like that. Mine would do one of three things: 1) laugh 2) call me a "pussy" 3) hand me a bottle of Vodka and tell me to drink it away. None of the people I consider my friends even like anime; this is the only place I can talk about it with cool people. So I really just don?t like communicating my feelings to other people; just what I?m used to.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

ohhh sorry was merely expressing myself and venting...
that is what us Emo lot do :eek: :p

ohhh hang on

no im not sorry Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
[QUOTE=Blight] this is the only place I can talk about it with cool people. QUOTE]

Everyone strike a pose!
rav96 Wrote:no im not sorry Rolleyes

What reason would you have to be? None lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lol

and Blight said "Cool" people...
so you can include yourslef outta that babyeater0

at that matter think i'd be out of that to (D'oh)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:lol

and Blight said "Cool" people...
so you can include yourslef outta that babyeater0

at that matter think i'd be out of that to (D'oh)

lol...Look sad and say D'oh both of you...LOL
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blogs kakomu 8 3,215 08-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Kevil