Poll: Do you Like Sleep ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell Yeah, I think Ill Get Me Some Right Now !
48.00%
12 48.00%
Every Other Day.
4.00%
1 4.00%
Nope
16.00%
4 16.00%
Only During Naptime !
32.00%
8 32.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sleep
multipak Wrote:"Research studies showed that an average adult needs at least 8 hours of sleep"

I think most people cannot handle functioning well by getting only 4 hours day after day. Personally, I find it quite difficult.

If I sleep less than 4 hours I'm likely going to have an hypoglycemic crisis when I wake up. It happened to me today. Sad I don't know why it happens, but it does. I need at least those 4 hours of sleep so that I don't get sick.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I try to get at least 5 hours sleep and prefer getting 7 hours. The hardest part is that I just can't sleep past sunrise unless I'm recovering from excessive partying the night before. So if I go to sleep at 3am and sunrise is 6:30am then I'm up with the sun.

In the winter I find it a lot harder as the sun rises later and later in the morning. I've even been finding myself falling asleep in the evening while watching anime that isn't boring.

I guess I must be solar powered.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I guess I must be solar powered.

Ha, ha, ha! Big Grin
ya dreams can be pretty messed up. i remember this one dream i had a while back.
i woke up (in my dream), and decided i was going to get a glass of water. i go down to my kitchen and get the water, when suddenly, a dog licks my hand. i look down and there is this crazy dog sitting on my floor. then i remember that we dont have a dog. so I look down and im like "hey. we dont have a dog..." and then the dog looks at me and says "hey ur not supposed to know that". and then i realized that the dog sounded like my friend tom (the crazy druggie dude i mentioned in one of my other posts). so i look at the dog and im like "hey wtf. u sound like my friend tom." and then the dog turns into my friend and starts circling around me. i stand there looking at him for a while until my doorbell rings. i go and answer the door and my MATH teacher is there bitching at me cause i failed a FRENCH test. at this point i was like WTF!!! and then my teacher stopped yelling at me and told me to wake up. and i did (in real life).

the only reason i remember that one is cause it was so friggin weird.... meh i guess it just goes to show how weird dreams are.... Big Grin
Zagatto Wrote:I try to get at least 5 hours sleep and prefer getting 7 hours. The hardest part is that I just can't sleep past sunrise unless I'm recovering from excessive partying the night before. So if I go to sleep at 3am and sunrise is 6:30am then I'm up with the sun.

In the winter I find it a lot harder as the sun rises later and later in the morning. I've even been finding myself falling asleep in the evening while watching anime that isn't boring.

I've got the same problem. As soon as that infernal ball of gas hits me with its ever shining radiance I?m done. No matter how tired I am I can't sleep if there is sun light in my room. I don?t get much sleep because I go to bed at 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning. Went to a friend house last night and didn?t sleep at all because we had three TVs and X-Boxes and were playing Halo 2 all damn night. College really sucks right now. But I plan on going back to his house after class because I really started kicking ass about half way through the night.

Only of few of my nightmares ever repeat. I get lots of random stuff like I was wearing a mask one time and I took it off and my face came off with it. I was running around trying to get help and everyone else running away scared. My house gets invaded by fake countries a lot. I get eaten by sharks, even on dry land. I hate spiders and they end up in my dreams a lot too. And any dream about a girl always turns out bad in the end.

The scariest and most life like dream I have ever had was I was at a party and some girl comes up and accuses me of raping her. My friends say that I didn?t but everyone else kicks my ass. The cops don?t believe me The town?s people don?t believe me and even my friends who know I didn?t turn on me mob rule style. Even my family thinks I did it. Then I get jumped really bad and go to the hospital and they refuse to help me so I leave town. Then some time later the girl dies and in her last testament she says that she made it up to cover up a lie she told her parents and gives me all her money to apologize. So I come back to town and buy ever one of townspeople?s house loans from the bank. Then I evict them and burn their houses down. I wrote that dream down as soon as I woke up because it sounded like a good story I could elaborate on but it was scary as hell while I was experiencing it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:The scariest and most life like dream I have ever had was I was at a party and some girl comes up and accuses me of raping her. My friends say that I didn?t but everyone else kicks my ass. The cops don?t believe me The town?s people don?t believe me and even my friends who know I didn?t turn on me mob rule style. Even my family thinks I did it. Then I get jumped really bad and go to the hospital and they refuse to help me so I leave town. Then some time later the girl dies and in her last testament she says that she made it up to cover up a lie she told her parents and gives me all her money to apologize. So I come back to town and buy ever one of townspeople?s house loans from the bank. Then I evict them and burn their houses down. I wrote that dream down as soon as I woke up because it sounded like a good story I could elaborate on but it was scary as hell while I was experiencing it.

woah... you have even more messed up dreams then i do... :eek:
vegeta76 Wrote:woah... you have even more messed up dreams then i do... :eek:
Yeah, and I have them all the time. That's why I voted nope on the poll.
Blight Wrote:I've got the same problem. As soon as that infernal ball of gas hits me with its ever shining radiance I?m done. No matter how tired I am I can't sleep if there is sun light in my room.

Can't you cover your windows somehow?
lol. yes... blinds, shades, and curtains are really wonderful tools arent they. Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:lol. yes... blinds, shades, and curtains are really wonderful tools arent they. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Can't you cover your windows somehow?

Ha Ha, very funny smart-alecks. :p I have blinds and curtains but my futon is by my window that opens toward the east. As soon as the sun comes over the horizon I would need to get a board to cover up my window to block it out. Maybe I could put up some shutters though?
i used to be an insomniac!!! it sucked hardcore...never fully asleep nor awake
plain ol' limbo and i had it for 2 years or so

now i can function easliy on aslittle as a 2hr nap a day
im like fricken insomnia dude...

but lately ive turned really lazey and just stay in bed i hate the mornings im such a night person..the wolf in me keeps me awake ...

damn ive missed soooo many lectures coz of it stooopid mornings but ihave to sort out my body clock coz it will suit the rest of the world...ggahhhhhh mornings
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:i hate the mornings im such a night person...

I know what you mean, my brain works at top speed at night but during the morning I'm like a zombie.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I know what you mean, my brain works at top speed at night but during the morning I'm like a zombie.
That's EXACTLY how I am too!
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
LMAO Than it looks like that makes four people who hate the morning...I am a lot happier when I am up at night because I am more alert and everything else...Day time sucks because I just can't stand sun light...I wake up 30 minutes before I leave my house and if I didnt have short hair id look like hell...To put it simple just think of the episoide of Outlaw Star where Gene Starwind looked like he was drunk and hadnt slept in days...I look like that in the morning LoL...Id tell you which one if I could remember...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lol i wish i looked like Gene Starwind... in the time i wake (mainly afternoons as of late) i look like robert smith...bar the balck eyes and red lipstick Wink

just in case you dont know who Robert smith is hes the lead singer of the cure and was also a mothra type monster in southpark where he went against mechstreisand Big Grin

w0ot nights...urghhhh i sooo ahve to sort out my body clock...miss so much potential study time coz i cant study much at night unless an exam is on the next day(see motivation)...just watch anime or lame TV or MSN at night Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SLEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 10 4,592 05-31-2003, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Lonely_monkey21