Hottest Woman Eever?
speaking of all these beautiful women, maybe we should vote on the hottest girl here? we could have a contest or something, an import anime beauty contest.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Good idea Homeless Joe. I think that we should.
Homeless Joe Wrote:speaking of all these beautiful women, maybe we should vote on the hottest girl here? we could have a contest or something, an import anime beauty contest.

That'll only work if you can get your hands on pictures of every single girl who's a member of these forums otherwise it won't be a fair competition.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That'll only work if you can get your hands on pictures of every single girl who's a member of these forums otherwise it won't be a fair competition.

Life is not fair.

Just kidding, well then, every girl should post a picture. Then it will be fair. Problem solved.
I already posted mine some months ago but I'll post them again. However, if you check this thread out: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...t=pictures you'll find pictures of some of the other girls.

Attached Files
.jpg   dscf1023.jpg (Size: 144.15 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   dscf1044.jpg (Size: 191.41 KB / Downloads: 19)
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I already posted mine some months ago but I'll post them again. However, if you check this thread out: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...t=pictures you'll find pictures of some of the other girls.

Can't accurately judge from that. We need to see some teeth when you smile. Otherwise we don't know if you're not showing them because you have some messed up teeth or what. :confused:
Vicious Wrote:Can't accurately judge from that. We need to see some teeth when you smile. Otherwise we don't know if you're not showing them because you have some messed up teeth or what. :confused:

The reason why my teeth aren't showing is because I never show my teeth when I smile. It's got nothing to do with messed up teeth that's just my natural way of smiling. But hey, if you think you can't judge based on those pics then consider me out of the race! Cool
OMG its starting again :p who will prevail
as for hot Women

let me think ... soo many out there

Kristen Kreuk mmmm SmallVilles saving splendour
Emma Griffith mmmmmm MTV awesome Big Grin
Lisa Snowdon mmmm Fullstop
Sarah Michelle Gellar mmmm but boney now Sad
etc...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
HarukaTenoh11 Wrote:Another sexy woman is Victoria Beckham AKA Posh Spice
And Mr. Beckham is so gorgeous too Smile
Homeless Joe Wrote:we could have a contest or something, an import anime beauty contest.
There aren't that many girls in this forum to begin with anyway. If anything, we should be having an import anime hottest male... hmmm.. but probably only 5 or 6 people would vote *thinks of all the ladies*
Hey i think we are forgettin the possible transgenders and Hemaphrodites among us :p Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Nina182B Wrote:If anything, we should be having an import anime hottest male...

There would only be like 2 or 3 guys that would enter.
wouldnt it be up to the females in the forum who they enter? :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yeah, I still remember people's pics they posted Smile
So, are we having a competition or not?