overstock.com
I just ordered some CD's from overstock.com and I wanted to know if anyone else has ever ordered from them and what was thier experence. How long did it take to get your order?? How was the customer service??
Ordered once. Customer service practically 0. Reps not willing to help. Sent me wrong stuffs. Had to call repeatedly till I gave up and return the items. As for delivery, gave me info that package shipped via Fedex. When I didn't get my package on the promised date, I called Fedex. Fedex said had info but no package was given to them. Waited 16 days for package to come.
Never ordered from there again.
Japschin Wrote:Ordered once. Customer service practically 0. Reps not willing to help. Sent me wrong stuffs. Had to call repeatedly till I gave up and return the items. As for delivery, gave me info that package shipped via Fedex. When I didn't get my package on the promised date, I called Fedex. Fedex said had info but no package was given to them. Waited 16 days for package to come.
Never ordered from there again.

WOW, that sux. I went on bizrate.com and looked at some reviews and alot were positive. I guess you were one of the few that got a bad one.
order all tv sets from them like dead like me ~
takes a long time for shipping but it get there and they are good with prices. also ordered pilot candidate.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Overstock.com ~kirika~ 4 2,520 11-08-2004, 12:00 AM
Last Post: kakomu