my island
did you hear!?!?! capitol one is giving away an island!!!! that's been my dream for some time now, to own my very own island. i was reading the rules and stuff and apparently you don't have have an account with them or anything, they are just mailing a bunch of cards to people all over, i wonder if they'll mail me a game card, and then i'll when!!! hahahahaha, o yeah i can see it now, chillin in a hammock with my butler monkey in a tuxedo with a bow tie, sipping drinks out of my coconut throw a crazy straw, and then i'll be like, "hey monkey buddy, go get some bananas" and he'll be like, "ooaww aww" and run and get a bunch and then i'll peel him one and he'll take it and say, " ooo aww awww" and then eat it and and i'll eat one too.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
*pats you on the head*
You are a very special child.
I like you though, so, how about you invite me to your island? Cool
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
i can see it now anime island ! w/ strippers.
oh yeah !
anime and lap dances for every one !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
o yeah, if i get my own island, everyone is invited. that's my style, everyone i know can come and go as they like, there is only one rule, i'm god. it's my island, my rules, i'll make it my own country, with me as the all powerfull ruler, muahahahahahahaha
what about the strippers ?
and lapdances for every one ?

Sad

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
LE... if you're buying then I'm there...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
they come with the island they are free ! mixture of mexican, japanese, chinese, african american, and white. so a mixture for every one !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Zagatto Wrote:LE... if you're buying then I'm there...
Hey I'm with you on that one. If we are going for a complete anime island then we must make the strippers dress (or undress) in cosplay costumes... oh yea.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Check out http://www.privateislandsonline.com I have 4 friends who are in it with me that if one of us ever hits the lotto... or more realistically, after a couple of years, we'll pull our money together to get an island. What a great gateaway!
wow, thanks for the tip, this seems like it will help me out
anime island............yeah. sounds nice o and if u get the island ill take it from u, ill raid it with an army and take over. but dont worry youll have a cozy jail cell. muahahahah
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Man, Monkey Island was only $50,000 but someone already bought it. No butler for me. Sad
Unless I can find something near Chile, and get some Penguin butlers.
yeah!! i saw that, man, i hope there is another monkey island out there just waiting for me
Yeah some of those islands are really affordable.. it's great. I wonder how much it actually costs to maintain an island. I would want to get island insurance Smile
If there is ever a Zombie attack i'll meet you there! Big Grin