My Girlfriend
Thanxs Morg thanxs for putting those pics on the net....... you are not in the dog house yet.... but you put anymore up you might be...... I don't have any good pics of morg to put into the comp........ I could try and find one but my scanner does not work with this comp... oh boy troubles troubles...... anyways I am very thankful

Andromeda18 for telling me that I am pretty... I don't think so but the only person that really matters in that department is my wonderful boyf morg. Hey we only have like forty days to go until we see each other again...... I can barely wait.
Oh yeah the movie that morg was talking about yes I went and saw The Village and if anybody wants to know it is not what you expect and I only jumped once in the movie and it was a stupid jump.... i should have seen it coming..... anyways I will just say that I thought it was a chick flick... the whole plot turns to a chick flick about the middle of it but it is still an airight movie......
Cool Big Grin :o
From my understanding there is a huge Love Story in the film. Here is a quote from a Critic The Hollywood Reporter
"Meanwhile, Edward's youngest daughter Ivy (Bryce Dallas Howard), who is blind, boldly expresses her affection for the taciturn Lucius, who makes a striking contrast to her other best buddy, Noah Percy (Adrien Brody), the village simpleton, who laughs at all the wrong moments and plays rough games like a 10-year-old. As this chaste romance develops, the "truce" between the forest creatures and villagers gets broken."

It probly is a thrill move with a lot of over tieing romance stuff.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
well yes you could say that .......... i stil think it is a love story chick flick...Rolleyes Big Grin
well Morg I hope you get this.... yes I am at home I am relaxing for a couple of days before my sis and I go to canada...... I have leave all this week I could not handle the EMT shop any longer..... next week I go back to training and I hope we can get back on track....... I hope anyway...... Oh by the way your PM is full I can not give you anymore PM's from me..... and I am also watching Ranma1/2 .... i am really laughing my butt off...
I agree with Akane. And aside from that, my friend said that it wasn't scary at all. You are going to Canada? Lucky. And on top of it all you get to watch Ranma 1/2. I am so sad. I have to go back to school soon. I don't want to go back ;______;.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Where abouts in Canada are you headed?
If you're going to be in the Toronto or Niagara Falls area I could show you around a bit. My job doesn't start until August 23rd so I've got loads of time on my hands.

I could even take some pics for you... it's what I do.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
She is going to (I am guessing) to Brandon, Manitoba. The next closest city to us in Minot is Winnipeg. But that is 7 hours of driving time and Brandon is only 4 hours. I wish we were closer to you Zagatto. I also want to visit Vancouver. That is were they filimed Highlander.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I actually drove within a half hour of Minot on my big road trip a few weeks ago. Wish I would have known then. We ended up in a crappy hotel in Steele for the night (where we got to see the largest statue of a Sandhill Crane in the world).

Hopefully we'll all be able to get together in December for the Anime convention in New Orleans. Heck... I'll use just about any excuse to go down to the Big Easy.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
well I am going to go to Winnipeg, I have got to say there is nothing in brandon...... Anyways winnipeg has a bigger shopping center and actual skyscrapers..... it is kinda neat to see..... and the drive tot winnipeg is actually about 7 hours and 23 minutes long according to mapquest...... anyways see you all later:p
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
I am so sad. I have to go back to school soon. I don't want to go back ;______;.

i feel your pain :'(
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I remember now. You also have to go back. But I have to go back on Aug. 18. Now I will have to go to school with my brother. And I thought that I had it bad when we were at different schools. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though. Some of my friends have it worse. Rolleyes .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I only have to go back to school on the 1st of October! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
me too, and I look forward to going back - as we are taking a trip to japan in november/december to study animation and design mwahahah - very happy Smile
Grr... you're all so damn lucky. I gotta start school next monday and my mom works at my school(so much for slacking off). Plus, I hear my spanish teacher is the Vietnamese devil.
School starts in October but it only ended in July.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx