My Girlfriend
Nina182B - Thanks I am trying to keep it fresh. I have been known to Hijack a thread or two. I am planning on introducing "My Girl" Ideas as we go. It is way that you can voice an idea that may help us guys out there. It give it a page or two and I'll toss a new one out there.

Batik - Great I can't wait to see it. But where is your song choice?

Andromeda18_ Thanks. I see IUPUI, would that be Indiana Univ Purdue Univ. of Indianapolis? Are you from Indiana...?

Good song choices mine well I have 2.

Guy to Woman is Tonic - If You Could Only See

Woman to Guy is Martina McBride - My Baby Loves Me Just the Way I am
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Morg, I have no idea what IUPUI means. That's just a website I found after I did a search on google. And no, I'm not from Indiana. I'm from Europe remember? Wink

And here you have it, a picture of my bf:

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/HPIM2510.jpg

Now it's your turn! I want to see a picture of Akane! Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
cool pic he's doing the whole Tom Cruise Ray Ban 80's thing

Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well, I love Tom Cruise and I love the way he looked on Top Gun so to me that's a huge compliment! Big Grin
you can say that his pic

took "my breathe away" Wink

yeah Tom Cruise is a cute guy, pity hes like 2ft Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
yeah Tom Cruise is a cute guy, pity hes like 2ft Big Grin

pity he's also a scientologist.
He's 5'7'', he's not that small! It could be worse.
I think he wears high heeled shoes in his movies. In Vanilla Sky he was taller than Cameron Diaz who's 5'9'' and was wearing high heeled shoes. That's a bit pathetic, I think. It's like in 13 Going On 30, Jennifer Garner arrived at Mark Ruffalo's house wearing high heels but by the time she entered the house her shoes were flat.
Don't see any problem with Tom being a scientologist though.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Now it's your turn! I want to see a picture of Akane!

First off knowing I am in the desert with no scanner and no digital photos of my Dollface this took some work to pull off. And I might get put in the dog house before I get back but her it is. Second understand that this is a screenshot of a video clip she sent me. The res is low so I want no complaints . When I get back i will post pics of us both.

Attached Files
.jpg   tawnya smile.jpg (Size: 12.68 KB / Downloads: 21)
Second picture I think she is posing like Robin Williams did in the movie Hook.

Attached Files
.jpg   peter pan pose.jpg (Size: 10.66 KB / Downloads: 19)
Finally! Smile
Akane you're a pretty girl! Wink Please don't put Morg in the dog house! Big Grin
Agreed ^_^. Oh yeah Andromeda18_ , it was a great idea of you to ask about it Wink

Morgorath- We are using a variety of music. Anime music from Mononoke, Gundam Wing, FLCL, and a ton of other stuff . We are also using some very old music ( live up the funk!). Some classical and some j-rock. Lol. Too much music for one movie if you ask me, but it is pretty long.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

You brought up a good Idea Batik... I am wondering what is the most romantic movie you have seen. Akane just told me she thinks the new movie "The Village" is a Chick Flick...
Really? I just read this:

Quote:Covington Pennsylvania is a nice quiet town surrounded by a beautiful forest where strange, and unseen creatures live. The people of Covington have a small, yet essential agreement with these creatures. Do not to come to our village, we will not come to your woods. It's as simple as that. But Lucius, one of the townfolk, realizes it's not fair to be completely confined to the town, and goes into the woods for something no one knows about. Not long after, the town is under attack. Red blood slashes are found on the doors all over the village, and pretty soon, the creatures have agreed with Lucius. Why stay in the woods when there's a village to be explored, and people to be hunted.

It doesn't sound like a chick flick to me.
I just saw the trailer for it and it was kinda scarey - I wanna see it - looked like a suspense film.
Two movies I really want to watch are The Terminal with Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta-Jones and Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. Unfortunately The Terminal will only premiere here in September and I have no idea when I'll be able to watch Collateral. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx