Poll: Overall fav gundam series
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
gundam wing
32.79%
20 32.79%
gundam 8th ms team
11.48%
7 11.48%
g gundam
8.20%
5 8.20%
gundam 0082: stardust
4.92%
3 4.92%
gundam 0079
11.48%
7 11.48%
gundam seed
19.67%
12 19.67%
turn a gundam
0%
0 0%
v gundam
0%
0 0%
gundam x
3.28%
2 3.28%
others
8.20%
5 8.20%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fav Gundam series
exactally what i think
Its got to be 08th ms team.
How can you go wrong with a show that is like Vietnam but with gaint robots.
I loved the everday soldier motif with the short brutal ground engagements.
I was also happy to see no newtypes in the show.
That was one of my big hangups about the original show. Newtypes are just annoying, I couldnt stand Amuro!
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
I haven't really watched that much Gundam, which is sad for a person that liked Gundam Wing enough to buy all the R1s individually. I've watched some of the original series and like 1 or 2 episodes of 0083 and I've been TRYING to watch Seed, but I never remember to watch things on TV and I'm usually off somewhere on Saturdays.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
I absolutely love Gundam Wing and had to go buy the R1 box set. I also love G-Gundam. Just need to get over the phrases like "Shining Finger" to really enjoy it. I used to think it was retarded on Toonami but I bought it anyways and it turns out I loved it.
when o bought g gundam, it hadnt been released on toonami here in the uk so i didnt know what to expect, i just considered it as a gundam series so it cudnt be bad, and took it from there. Now thinking boutt it the special moves were pretty lame but oh well. After posting this tread i decided to go watch my gundam dvd all over again. Scine most of my m8s have jobs and other live too far fo me to bother going up, i have days where i watch dvd for a few hours. Which isnt too bad untill i run out of things to watch.
Z (Zeta) Gundam followed closely by Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory. I have never been so hooked on an anime like I was, the first time I watched Z Gundam. Also, Gato was a really cool character in Gundam 0083.
of course its 0079, original and still the best.
actually everything on the universal centry timeline is worth watching
Just bought the first five R1 Mobile Suit Gundam dvd's. Should be here in about 5 days. Wanted to see this series forever but $30 a disc was a bit much. Found a place that sells em for about $12 a disc. I just hope the ending doesn't suck when I buy the last five. Anyone know if it's decent or not? Don't want to know what the ending is but I heard the show got cancelled because of low ratings. Funny that it got cancelled considering you could probably sell a barbie to every other japanese kid nowadays if you called her "Gundam Barbie".
i really want to by the r1'2 set, where did u get em from
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/animenation/...undam.html
12 is pretty good but i think discountanimedvd has the r1s for 9.74 each, and if you get all the discs you should be able to get the free shipping they offer.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
thanks, dose anyome know a good site for r2, i know that play has a few but it aint got the greatest selection

anyway.. l8ly ive been going through my gundam dvds again, i still love gundam wing but i seened to notice more that they use the same battle animation alot. is it just me or dose ever1 else notice that
On discount anime dvd dose any one know what the numbers in the brackets of sum titles mean. http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=7600
anyone heard of gundam sd, whats it all about looks well weird
This is the version number I believe.
These cheaper sets are rereleases.
SD is superior gundam aka super deformed gundam