What to get next?
I'm getting stuck. Not sure what to get next. I will buy Saiyuki when I can and get Naruto also. Other than that i'm not sure what else I should get, can use some suggestions. My HK list is below my name. Here is my R1 sets. I'm looking mostly for dubbed HK sets but cheaper R1 sets (especially perfect collections) are good too.

Gundam Wing+ Endless Walts
Full Metal Panic
Rahxephon
Noir
Bubblegum Crises
Gasaraki
Boogiepop phantom
Robotech:New Generation
Final Fantasy Unlimited 1-3
Dirty Pair
Zone of the Enders: Dolores + Idolo
Neo Ranga
X+Tokyo Babylon
Cowboy Bebop movie
Ghost in the Shell
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Those who hunt elves
Blood: the last vampire
Spriggan
AD Police

Think that's all. Thanks in advance.
Full Metal Panic is really good, the cowboy bebop movie and spriggan are really good also.
Aye, looking for new stuff to watch though. I own all those up there and in my hk collection at the bottom. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
Aye, looking for new stuff to watch though. I own all those up there and in my hk collection at the bottom. Wink

Oh, my bad. Um I would suggest getting Now and Then, Here and There or maybe GTO. And of corse Trigun, Eva or Cowboy Bebop if you dont have those.
I agree with -spike-, 'Now and Then, Here and There' and 'GTO' are two must have collections. I also recommend Haibane Renmei, Escaflowne, Ranma 1/2 and DNA2. Two series I think every anime collector should have are Last Exile (best anime I've ever watched) and Witch Hunter Robin. If you prefer HK then you're going to have to wait some months for Last Exile since the last R1 will be for sale only in December. The Witch Hunter Robin HK however should be out around September or October (2/3 moths after the last r1).
Two cheap R1 perfect collections I like are Steel Angel Kurumi and Soul Hunter (Hoshin Engi).
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Spent way too much money, just calculated it out today lol. Guess i'm going to have about a month to decide what to buy next. =) If last exile is as good as everyone says I will probably buy the R1's off ebay later. Thanks for the suggestions, will get the others you suggested when I get money also. Thanks again!
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
If last exile is as good as everyone says I will probably buy the R1's off ebay later.

Last Exile is that good IMO. That and ROD are the 2 best releases coming out in R1 right now. And I don't think the HK's do Last Exile justice. The animation and CGI in it is so good that the HK's hurt it's picture quality greatly.
Got to try ROD, sounds really good. I don't know what it is about but there's nothing like trying.
Quote:Got to try ROD, sounds really good. I don't know what it is about but there's nothing like trying.

ROD TV is the sequel to the OVA. If you haven't seen the OVA you can still watch ROD TV, the series by itself rocks out pretty hard Big Grin . I LOVED IT. And the R1 Volume 1 Collectors Edition that looks like a book is scha-weet Big Grin Big Grin

DPCool
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
Get Berserk it's violent and it has good story. Trust me you won't regret getting it. It's gotten great reviews oh and Berserk is meant for 18 + age group this ain't your kiddy type anime.
Cidien already has Berserk.
Yes I do. Smile Great series but now I gotta buy the manga to find out what happens lol. /grumbles
Read it from the beginning. A lot of things happen in the manga that weren't shown in the anime.
get gungrave, i'm watching the sub right now and i really like it. or blue gender it's a pretty good series.
Quote:Originally posted by dailyplanet
ROD TV is the sequel to the OVA. If you haven't seen the OVA you can still watch ROD TV
I suppose so, ... but you would get a hell of a lot more if you'd start with the OVA. Actually, Read or Die [TV] anime is based off both the "Read or Die" and "Read or Dream" manga. The "R.O.D" manga had 4 volumes released and revolved mainly around Nenene and Yomiko (how they met and the adventures the two experienced.) It also details the basic rise and fall of Yomiko Readman's journey through life and betrayal of one of L.T.A. (Literature Protection Agency's) finest members. Trust me, having this background would be a huge benefit when starting the half point of the "R.O.D." TV anime series. By doing this it will put a whole new light on the life of Nenene and Yomiko, not to mention just how far "The Paper" will go when she is hurt by the one thing she loves more than books...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What anime Music CD's should I get next? Ryo of Inferno 1 1,780 11-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Suggestions on what to get next pchmura 152 58,924 10-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  what to get next Ngckld 15 6,882 09-22-2003, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Ngckld
  What series are you most exited to get next? OptimisticOx 68 27,236 09-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Last Post: LI OTAKU