[What type of Anime]
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
and horrible after it. Rolleyes

There's a reason for that.. I read that they had to make up some filler episodes because the manga wasn't finished. Hence we have Sanosuke befriending a dog. (Actually I haven't seen much of the Tales of the Meiji, just that episode when I was spot checking).
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
There's a reason for that.. I read that they had to make up some filler episodes because the manga wasn't finished. Hence we have Sanosuke befriending a dog. (Actually I haven't seen much of the Tales of the Meiji, just that episode when I was spot checking).

I know the reason, but it still doesn't excuse it for being bad. Actually, all of Tales of the Meiji is filler I believe. I'm sure Suzaku will be on here to correct me later if I'm wrong, but I think everything in the TV series after the Kyoto Arc is made up and not part of the manga.
Yeah they created their own story because... the third manga arc (Jinchuu Arc) is about Tomoe and Enishi (I have been lead to believe).
and horrible after it. Rolleyes

... I know what you mean about that, kind of a let down for me. I think they could have ended the show at disk 9 and not gone on to 12 should have quit while they were ahead I think. But oh well still # 1 on my list till I see better. :-)
Quote:Originally posted by allanb64
I think they could have ended the show at disk 9 and not gone on to 12 should have quit while they were ahead I think.

I'll assume you're talking about the HK sets. Because on the R1's, disc 14 is the last one in the Kyoto arc.
Yes after he defeats shishio.. It is all filler and a waste of time. Like the sumo wrestler they teach and shit.and the horrible horrible last episodes... im not talking about 95.. but before that.
I'll assume you're talking about the HK sets. Because on the R1's, disc 14 is the last one in the Kyoto arc.

You assume correct.