Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [What type of Anime]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What kind is your two favorite Anime types?..Like horror,action,comody,romance,drama,magic,fantasy...Mine is romance and fantasy..Also what is your two favorite Anime's?...Mine is Friuts basket and full moon wo. Thanks for looking. kristym22
Playing favorites is always hard for me...

I'd say Action and Comedy are my favorite genres, but defiently not limited to those two! And if I really had to pick two favorite animes I'd have to name three (because I haven't really seen an anime I didn't like)... those three would be FLCL, Rurouni Kenshin, and Mahoromatic. Big Grin Of course... all other animes I own come real close. I look forward to watching others so my favorite anime will be more defining.
Yeah, I like so so much anime and lots of different kinds but, I wanted to see what anime people would choose first.So I know what to check out next.heheheBig Grin Thank you for your imput. kristym22
Comedy and Action. Cowboy Bebop and Berserk.
Drama and Action.Wink Couldn't possibly pick favorites.
Comedy, Action, Fantasy and some dramas.

Hate mechas, racing and most sport animes.
1. Dark, Deep, Sad ( 1 genre since they always come in a package together)
Vampire Princess Miyu, Ceres Celestial (some may not agree but to me, it's a tragedy from beginning to the end), X TV, Rurouni Kenshin OVAs, Now & Then, Grave of the Fireflies etc

2. Fantasy (Comedy & Action type)
Fushigi Yuugi, Soul Hunter, Zenki Saga 1-4 etc.

Basically I watch anything but the 2 I've listed are my all time favorites.
I generally steer away from Mechas but if there are good ones like Gasaraki, Full Metal, I'll watch.
Although I like Romance Stories, I've Never Took the Time to Sit Down & Watch A Romance Anime, but, I've Read A Few Manga.

My Favorite Types Would Probably be Action/Adventure:
Berserk (The God Of All Anime!!!!!)
&
Kenshin
I like Fantasy and Action.
Two favorites...hmmm...Kenshin and Ranma!
Wow...Kenshin seems to be popular never seen it.Or Cowboy Bebop
But. I have seen fushigi yuugi and ceries...Those are two good series I have to agree. Also, action and comody seem to be popular..I will have to check up on all of those series.That i have not seen or heard of..Thanks again for all of your responces....kristym22 Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin
I like most of the anime but the one have action, romance and fantasy are my favourite.
Rurouni Kenshin ^___^ is #1 in my list , then Fushigi Yuugi, Get Backers, Initial D, GTO, Ai Yori Aoshi, Full Moon Wo Sagashite and Naruto.
I only dislike horror and ghost. They will give me nightmare!
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/image.../smile.gif
Fantasy/Action

Berserk
Tekkaman Blade
Lodoss War
Riding Bean
Street Fighter 2V
This is like the first time I made a post.So thanks for your replies. I am going to check out those animes.To figure out what to see next..And it is very hard to pick favorites..I like almost all anime..kristym22
My favorite types of animes are one with actuall stories, notthe ones with with fluff only, ie fanservice. Example of my favorite anime would be, Fist of the north star TV series, and Berserk.
Wow Berserk must be a good one.Lots of people say its one of there favorites. I have not heard of it.Am going have to check it out now though. Thank you for telling me a couple of your favorites.

kristym22Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4