Trouble with animediscount
Anyone else have MAJOR problemas with animediscount.net? Yeah, yeah, i should have ordered it here, but I didn't know about it at the time! Anyway, my order is over a month late, and I get no response from e-mails, I see that some people around here kinda know what to do it situations like this, but I'm at a loss. If they don't answer my e-mails, what can I do? How do you protect yourselves against fraud? Does anyone know what is the up with animediscount.net?
Try asking for help in the arcticnighfall boards. One of the mods there personally knows the people who run that site and they should be able to help you out if willing.

If you paid by Paypal there is away to try to get your money back if you feel you have been frauded but you have to claim it in a certain amount of time. I'm not sure what it is cause I've been lucky when using Paypal (plus JJ is super reliable) so you might want to look for help there also.
Yeah, I've checked around, and found out they've had order troubles, but I think over a month late is a pretty crazy thing. Plus, the fact that they have these troubles IS NOT VERY WELL ADVERTISED AT ALL. I had to dig a bit. I hope to have this sorted out soon. Thanks for help/time!
If you paid by Paypal, the time limit to file any complaints is within 30 days from the day of payment. After that, Paypal would probably not do anything about it. Paypal is very unhelpful when it comes to such stuffs. Plus they don't guarantee money refund.
Credit card via Paypal: Call the credit card company for help.
Bank transfer via Paypal: Call your bank. It's a 50-50 chance that they will do anything.
M.O/Cashiers Checks: I don't think there's anything you could do if they have already cashed it.
it took me 3 months and one week to receive my order but I got it never ordering from then again