New Hair Cut
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Me and schultz get a new hair cut almost every two weeks sometimes I can stretch it to 3 weeks though

Damn. Free haircuts. I'd be there every 1 to 2 weeks. I'm about to be like Tylor and go join the military for the easy life. I mean, you get FREE haircuts!!!!!
i need a haircut
All this talk makes me want to shave my head.Smile Smile
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Damn. Free haircuts. I'd be there every 1 to 2 weeks. I'm about to be like Tylor and go join the military for the easy life. I mean, you get FREE haircuts!!!!!

Those in the Military don't get free haircuts, Vicious.
I haven't cut my hair since...Feb 02.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Vicious I wish I got free hair cuts it would save me some much needed anime money... He He... How long is you hair...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Those in the Military don't get free haircuts, Vicious.
I haven't cut my hair since...Feb 02.

I got a military discount.Cool
My hair is past my shoulders. We don't get a Military Discount, we get coupons...Hehe.
I've been shaving my head for 2 1/2 years. It's alot more convenient, don't need to worry about bad hair days and finding time to go to the barbers
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
[B]Vicious I wish I got free hair cuts it would save me some much needed anime money... He He... How long is you hair...? [/B]

And I always thought you got free haircuts in the military. Everyone always has really short hair in the movies. So I figured there's like 1 barber shop on base and you guys just walk up and get your hair cut for free whenever you want.

My hair's like an inch-inch 1/2 long on top and really short everywhere else right now. It usually gets to around 3 inches tall on top in a month when I go to get it cut again.
Everyone has short hair because it's required. IF you have long hair, you'll probably get harrassed, or your commander will probably get someone to administer a "code Red" Tongue. Either way, if you don't cut your hair often enough, something bad will happen (I'm just not sure).
Well, it all depends on what branch of service. The Army and the Navy will demote you, the Marines will put you on restriction and the Air Force...they will give you an hand slap and send you off to cut your hair.

As for females, they just have to have their hair pulled up so not to touch the bottem of their collar.
How many ranks will you lose? And how does this "restriction" work?
Well, probably just one rank. Restriction can be as bad as not being able to wear Civilian attire. No social activities, marching to and from chow and duty. And that can be up to 90 days, though most restrictions are only 60 days. They actually move you out of your room, into a room with nothing but a rack(bed).
I knew the marines were Hardcore, but jeez, that's a bit much. No wonder they all shave their heads that much.
That is probably the biggest reason I couldn't join the military. Taking orders. Now if they gave me a job where I'm giving the orders, that may be a little different.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36