Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Hair Cut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just got a new hair cut and I feel like an utter tool. It looks so bad, because the banks are too damn short. Sonuvabitch.
They're called "bangs", but I"m sure you looked like a complete tool even without the haircut. Big Grin
Your classic typo. Just thinking about paying for YUA with my debit card. :p

I've always looked like a tool, but now I just look like Shinji's father with the close hair cut and beard. Rolleyes
cool..post some pics up Big Grin
[Image: spikeyhairside.txt]

Don't know if you can even see it. I've been growing my hair out long to spike it up. Now if only it would go golden when I power up. Wink
Sounds good... I'm waiting to get my hair cut shorter, then I'm dying the front purple. I can't wait!!!!
I've had too many bad haircuts to recount. Only because my hair is curly. I have a collick up front and my hair will do a wave from the back of my head to the front when it's going forward. I've usually been able to find a person somewhere to cut my hair, but so far the only barber around my house now was too incompetent (Pretty pathetic since I asked him for a haircut to meet Air Force regulations).
I'm well over due for hair cut. Normally my hair is 1/2 inch all over, but now it's about to reach the 3 inch line. I would get it cut, but I'm to busy/lazy to leave the house for long.

I guess that's not a good excuse considering my dad cuts my hair.
I don't understand what the big deal is with you guys and haircuts. I usually go and get mine cut every 4 weeks.
Your hooked on hair cuts man. It's a new addiction.
I haven't had a hair cut in quite some time.Big Grin
I'm the same way bro. :p
I'm the same way bro. :p Well until now. :eek:
Me and schultz get a new hair cut almost every two weeks sometimes I can stretch it to 3 weeks though
My superiors (mostly just the seniors) almost always scold me for not getting haircuts enough Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3