What are people watching now (series)?
yeah, I would like to get it, even though people would call me stupid or gay for having it since it is like a little kids show on WB for them.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yeah, Cardcaptors is pretty mangled. Card Captor Sakura, however, is fantastic and still stands as my favorite anime series ever. I think it's the standard by which all magical girl shows should be judged and I have yet to find another series that measures up, although Maison Ikkoku comes pretty damn close. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Recently I am in the middle of collecting three series. Those series are Key the Metal Idol, Silent Mobius, and the rest of Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Black Rose Saga. :mrgreen: I wanted to know if there are any cheap series that could recommend for a change.
Staccatto!!!
I watched GTO disc 7. Not as funny as the previous ones, but I like the storyline that's going on right now. It's a shame that they changed the artstyle halfway through the series though.
I watched a little One Piece today. I mainly stuck on the game though. It is entirely too much fun! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Which game? The one for the GameCube or the one for the GameBoyAdvance?

By the way I am thinking about getting one of the Next-Gen systems and I wanted to know which one has alot of Anime related games (Import) and has alot of RPG's ( I think the PS2 is good in that department but I wanted some input on it from people who actually bought it)

I'm also thinking about getting the first few volumes of Naruto and I wanted to know the quality.
Staccatto!!!
about Naruto....

this is a start... http://www.import-anime.com/search.php?p...n=dosearch

:mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

does anyone know anything about any new 3x3 eyes anime? i havent heard anything im just curious. there should be since the manga only ended fairly recently and it was the longest running manga ever, or so ive heard. anything?
see you space cowboy...
Just finsihed One Piece Episode 132. Alabaster saga finally finished Smile I LOVE Bibi and Crocodile is just one of the coolest pirates of the series so far (except for Luffy of course)
132??? I didnt even know that many were on HK. :?

Thanks for the help. :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
There aren't. I have a friend who tapes cetain shows for me in Japan and I tape for him certain shows in the US. That way I never have to miss an episode of the new anime. Smile
awsome!!!!!!!!! I wish I had that deal!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

do you speak japanese?

Fairly well. I lived there for a summer so I know enough to not get lost or end up in the wrong bathroom Smile

Honestly, before you started posting so much about One Piece, I always fast forwarded through those episodes. Now I actually watch them. It actually is on the same tape as Haibane Renmei and Inu Yasha, 2 of the shows I ask him to tape. Actually, I usually just tell him to tape any anime he thinks I would like. We trade 2 tapes per month once per month. I am using a VCR I got at an outdoor market in Tokyo to watch his stuff.
One Piece is such a great show. I like the character Leader Koza, and of course Mr 0.

The game I have teagan is on the Gamecube, but I also have the One Piece game on PS1. Both are excellent! Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36