Update..du..du..dum
Thanx Ox I feel so much better about myself now. :? We got Ricky again today, it was almost as bad as last time. We bit him a few more times than the first, and we wrote penis not only on his arm but on his crotch area as well... that was Stephanie's doing though.

My mom seems to be getting used to the fact that I'm not normal now. YAY for me!!!!! Big Grin I came home today with a spiked bracelet on, and my nails painted black.. She only said that I was wierd, but she didn't yell at me like the times before. Maybe it'a because I told her the reason I was failing my classes was because of the fact that she was restraining me at home, so I was restraining at school. Whatever the reason I am soo very happy about this Big Grin Now if my dad would only agree :?
The monkey with the most
whats the thing about spiked dog collars and black nails anyway though :mrgreen: it all just seams kind of disgusting to me...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
it wasn't a dog collar, my sister has a spiked dog collar though.

Anywho, I've discovered, or should I say Jessi discovered the fact that I taste like a salty french fry. And now she has a new obsesstion, poking me. It brought her great joy to poke her nails in my arm till I had the emprint of what she called a samurai, then her "b/f" walked in & we had to stop bonding. Needless to say the rest of the class period wasn't that exciting because he was there Confusedweatdrop: . And then later today I called Jessi to see if she had talked her mom into leting her hang out with my family & go see a movie, but she's still grounded :? . What sux is that today was the only day we could hang out before she moves. Or atleast hang out & "bond" in other words meet without her boy being there...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Sorry to double post.

Anyways, one more thing to add to my long list of weird things. Jessi took home one of my shirts, slept in it, & then brought it back to me, & I put in on my teddy bear named Gay Al. So now he smells like her, & I put my shorts her & Stephine wrote all over on him too, so he feels like a pimp too.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

what exactly does jessi "smell" like anyway :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

beats me, but whatever it is it gives me heart burn or whatever, & does other junk to.
Which then again I'm not sure smells can give you heart burn, I might to need to stopping eat a bunch of junk.

Ok, as of now, Jessi tried to explain some junk to me, but only ended up confusing me in the process because she's telling me what's going on, when her, herself, isn't even sure about what she wants, & now she wants some help with her life, but she doesn't exactly come out & say what she feels/is thinking, so I have to assume. OpOx, you're allowed to have full details & a copy of our notes, which I'm about to get started typing in a PM.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

alright, lets just start PMing because this is the kind of junk that gets really screwed up, really fast. :mrgreen:

Yeah, it's all f'd up as of late. I'm all confused, and so is Ricky. I told him what I was thinking, and wel it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. SO i think that we're both headed for a trian wreak if we don't straighten this thing out. I'll have to talk to him Tomorrow at school. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
And she didn't talk to me about that junk, & she's out of paper so she can't write me Sad
And when she told me how she felt I think I took it the wrong way instead of the "wrong way" :? ...

What the hell? okay i'm all confused on this one :? BUt no matter I'm my own person for the most part and every ting has a reason for happening. It'll all work out the way it is planned to in the end.
The monkey with the most
Now I'm lost, do you ave any idea what you even ment? But, atleast we weren't that confused today.

I know what I meant. I don't know if ir came out the right way, but it looks right to me. I was reading some thing that you posted a whle ago, and it said you weren't talking to me again... funny how these things work out huh? Smile
The monkey with the most
Hey, you're the one that wanted me back, as I said, I'm a drug, & you're addicted, or it could be the other way around, but tthe point at this moment.
But, yeah, I guess it is funny how things work out.
And might I add I must know your deepest darkest secert, you told Stephine what mine is supposed to be, so why can't I know yours?

Alos I asked the Tarot cards again, & got the same answer as last time (even in one question I've got the same card three times), but I'm sure you wouldn't want to know the answer, & I'm not even sure I like what is says.

What did they say? I really wanna know... I need to find some more tarot cards, mine got lost in the move. I want a really good deck this time though. BUt tell me please :?
The monkey with the most