Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Update..du..du..dum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah, I got to school, I'm then I get a letter from Jessi, of course, we're not doing bthe best in the world. In it was also an asprin, which is a strange thing, she was going to OD the same night I was.

Yeah, she's sitting right next to me now, seeing as though I'm at school. We're kinda in a fighting, but not really fighting thing. She needs help, & most of the things she's having problems with, so all her complaining letters are about the same as mine to her. God......
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You guys are a little negative huh.
yeah, and a bit on the suicidal side as well Confusedweatdrop:
Yeah, even futher update. Jessi, & Stephine beat me up! :twisted:
Of course I enjoyed every second of it. I got licked, bit (many times), & wrote on.
It would have been horribly painful, but it's me we're talking about. I almost got hugged twice. A lot more junk went on, but I'm not going there. Anywho, Jessi told me to tell you guys that she's grounded, & won't be back anytime soon, if at all.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
do you know why she was grounded?

licked eh? wherabout :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
explained else where.

And Jessi licked me the same place I licked her, on the hand. And the gay thing was the next day her "b/f" started continusly kissing her hand in the exact same spot I licked. Which i pertty sure he didn't know I licked her hand.

But, the weirdest thing of all (besides now having a bruse from being bit, & having penis wrote on my arm, because they said it would be sexy or something) was that I almost got a hug. Big Grin Well there was something that would have been weirder, but we're not going there.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ALMOST A HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amfg , thats CRAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!!!!!

lol

seems pretty bland to me, if you want to tell the other one, just shoot me a PM :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: v
yeah, it's a big deal, me & Jessi are close friends, but even when she asked me for a hug she didn't seem like she wanted one, them after they agreed i have no d!ck she was going to hug me to make me feel better,not that I cared what they said.
wait.... im not following you. you said you didnt have a dick so you could get a hug? :? :? :?

wtf
eah, they were talking about writing penis on me, & I'm like not I will now have the name of the male genitals wrote on me, & Stephine's like yeah, you don'tt have one, her & Jessi gave each other a high five, & then Jessi thought for some reason I was insulted, & wanted to give me a hug, & she tried, but the was a desk inbetween us. :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
okay, well it sounds like a crapfest to me :mrgreen:
we're the eqivulent of 7 drunk hippes, until you think about it.
no, I think you are the equivilent of three kids who want to defy authority, but dont really know how. :mrgreen:
I know how, but choose not to, I'm a good boy, until pushed to my limits, then I drop chilvery, all other codes of honor I swore to up hold.

Anywho, Jessi says she really misses you all.
lol, she is really a lonely person, if she is resorting to online conversations to fill a gap in her life or some sort :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4