Useless info not everyone here knows about my week
Umm i don't remember writing the post about bob... when did i write that one? Confusedweatdrop:
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Yea bt I don't sethe point, I mean I can kill him with this pokemon *shows off his great <insert name here>, or transform & only have 20 attacks total, ten of which probably won't even do damage, humm, it's abit risky.

speaking of pokemon, I had to take 2 6 hour trips to my grandmas and back, and I played quite a bit of pokemon ruby, ah the memories are coming back, I urge you all go get it now!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

huh, wtf?

If there's death involed right on! Also, might you be able to collect me a small amount of blood in an air tight container. You know the air makes the iron taste weird.

WOW! 8O 8O 8O your wierder than I thought!!!!! .... and I like it :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yeah you have no idea how wierd we are. okies g2g mommy doesn't like these things....
The monkey with the most
yeah, I dont think that I am that wierd but I am abnormal in a lot of things... oh well I pretty much think this thread has lost all meaning...... dodeedooda dum,

I just got up, I had to caddie yesterday, and it was hell, the people forgot to give me a tip so I just got the standard 25 bucks for doing it and I forgot to wear sun screen so I now have this horrible burn on my arms and face, and to top it off when I got out of bed this morning, I was so stiff I could barely walk down the stairs. oh well I guess it will toughen me up, right :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Roll your self down the stairs. When I'm sore from lifting I take a hot shower, but seeing as you have your burns. Put some ice on the sore spots.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Rolling down the stairs is fun, but rarely helps when your in pain. :mrgreen: I used to do it all the time while I lived in my old house, it wasn't on purpose, but I still did it all the time. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
rolling down the stairs sounds fun, but seeing as I am already down stairs, I would have to roll up :mrgreen: but i will try the ice thing, that should help my soreness and my burns Big Grin although I dont think I have that much ice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We have two steps, one on each side of the living room, unless you count the porch, & doorway.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
well im not sore anymore, and I now have a trampoline so I just went and bounced on it with my newly revived muscles :mrgreen:

ve a very old tampoline, & last time I got on it one of the springs poped off, & hit my sister. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

thats never good :mrgreen:

what I hate about trampolines, are all of the warnings all over them saying how you cant do flips or jump with more than one person, or even jump anywhere besides the exact center or you will die. :mrgreen:

I don't think I've ever read, nor followed the directions. I'm guesswing it also says not to crawl under it while other are on it right?

ve a very old tampoline, & last time I got on it one of the springs poped off, & hit my sister. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
that stupid thing sorta hurt a lil..it left a scratch on my leg..it was small but yet it was there!
~Kisha~