Official Cowboy Bebop Movie Website
yeah, the fight scenes are definatly supereor to that of the series, although I enjoyed the series more all in all, in a sad sort of way. Sad
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
The series had some great moments too though. The movie just had alot more money pumped into it. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, didnt really have anything to do with the main plot of the series, and it could have had some stuff in space but for the most part, it met my expections. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

The movie felt like a 2 hour episode of the show. Bad guy does something evil, huge bounty gets put on his head, the Bbeop crew tries to catch him, meet interesting people while doing so. Not theres anything wrong with that :mrgreen:
yeah, if someone tells you about the standard mix of each episode of bebop you really wouldnt think much of it, but there is a certain charm that makes the series great. :mrgreen:

I just saw the trailer on the official cowboy bebeop movie website and I can now say that I definately prefer the original Japanese voice track but as english dubs goes it's pretty good.
yeah, I think the japanese voices tend to have more emotion, but I do think that the dub voice for some charecters really fit their personalities. :mrgreen:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I saw an ad last night on Adult Swim for the Cowboy Bebop movie.
yeah, nice, what time is it on? so I can check out the english track
:mrgreen:

No. It was an ad for the movie in the theaters. I just happened to see it while watching CN.
i agree that the bebop movie is basically a long episode but it had a movie style charm different from the series, kinda reminded me of patlabor. i also prefer the series but i did really enjoy the movie. for course the original japanese is better than the dub, but the english voice cast does have a few good voices in there.
see you space cowboy...
I liked it, but I dont think it was worth the trouble I had to do to get it. I went threw 2 bad discs, until finally the third one worked.

It's showing in DC, so I'll let you know how it looks on the big screen.
Have seen the poor quality digisub so seeing it in the big screen is merely a plus. However, I'm stil comtemplating if I should buy the R1 CB movie.....
I have the entire CB OST though that includes the 4 CDs+the EIN kareoki disk...I find I enjoy the OST far more than the anime itself..... :oops:

BTW, yeah I also prefer the Japanese voiced Spike. More flare in the personality portral Smile
ahg, digisubs.... If it does come to thearters near me I am definatly going to see it. :mrgreen: