Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Official Cowboy Bebop Movie Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
http://www.sonypictures.com/cthe/cowboybebop/

I figure'd I'd list this here for any of you that haven't seen it yet. It's the website for the Cowboy Bebop Movie which will be airing in select theather starting April 4th. Washington, DC is on the list, so I'm all set.
Damn, no canadian cities, guess us mothercanuckers won't get a chance to watch it on the big screen.

Ah well, the MI DVD is excellent anyways
Yep you can always pretend. I won't watch it in the theater anyway. I love the japanese too much. Thanks for the website. Too bad no japanese in theaters. Cry Cry Cry Maybe one day america will wise up. :mrgreen:
People say the english dub is pretty good, I never heard it though.
I love spikes voice too much in japanese. I don't think I could handle it. :mrgreen:
I haven't seen the movie. But the series had some of the best dubs ever. I'm going to go see it multiple times. I think you guys should too. If they see that Anime movies can make money, maybe they'll put more of them in the theaters and actually advertise them as well. Make a sacrifice, for the sake of anime.
Yeah, Spike voice is cool, I think the same seiyuu is in Wolf Rain also cause there is a character that sounds exactly like Spike.
the link didnt work for me, I will try it once I get on my computer rather then my labtop.
You need Flash in order for it to work
Yep. Your right matthew that guy was spike. :mrgreen:

You haven't seen the Bebop movie yet Vicious?! Get it now you owe it to yourself! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 8O 8O 8O :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Get the MI version, its perfect and uses fansubs.

The 5.1 track is out of sync but not by much, it didnt bother me at all.

I would definately watch if it came to my city.
yeah, the bebop movie is nice, but it was hard for me to enjoy it since I had to go through 3 copies until I got an undamaged one.
I know it won't be close to me anyway. I'll look at the link and find out. It will probably be in charllotte. Confusedweatdrop:
It said chapel hill, isnt that in NC.
yeah, but that is a long ride from here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6