What are people watching now (series)?
I liked the Rayearth manga alot more than the show. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Finished episode 21 last night. Good stuff. The show got a lot better when episode 20 ended. I hope to see more of the same. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I did only see the show dubbed. So that has alot to do with my opinion of it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bleh. This was a work saturday weekend, so only 1 full day off. =P So umm what have I been watching? Well, I'm on disc 6 of Maison Ikkoku, which just gets better and better every episode. This show is as good as anything I've ever seen. I'd recommend it to anyone. =) I finished up .hack//SIGN. Not a bad show, subs were understandable but coulda been better, as I said earlier. I'm looking forward to checking out the PS2 game. I finished up Chobits, which did have lots of filler eps on the first couple of discs. However, disc 3 was pretty amazing and I really liked the ending. They wrapped up pretty much all the loose ends, which is rare and really nice for a change. Hmm, I watched Angel Sanctuary, I think it was MI.. The subs were pretty bad but it was fun enough to watch. I think the manga would be good, I hear it's pretty long and involved. Saw Tokyo Babylon AS last week.. The animation was a bit dated but it was an R1 rip, good quality, and it's nice to watch a one shot OVA once in a while. Keep in mind that JJ can order that AS version, it's a good freebie if you wanna order $100 worth of stuff. Wink Oh, and I finished the AS Final Fantasy Unlimited 2 disc set with eps 1-8 on it.. Seriously, the show's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I thought it was cute. As an old AS set, the subs are nothing to write home about but they got the point across. Whew! So that's what I've been watching. I need to finish up Maison Ikkoku, Ranma season 3, and Card Captor Sakura now, guess I'll be working on that in Feb. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
You should go to Electronics Boutique and reserve a copy of .hack. You get five dollars off. The game itself is quite fun. I have the demo. Big Grin :!: Big Grin Big Grin
Shibo, the last disc of Maison Ikkoku is amazing. You'll really like it a lot. :mrgreen:

I just finished disc 6 of Maison Ikkoku, working on the 1st disc of the 2nd Card Captor Sakura MI box now.. I wanna watch more Ranma but I kinda sold my season 3 set, shipped it out yesterday... Luckily I should get the FX season 3+4 set in the mail from Bella today. Wink I also watched the 1st ep of Key The Metal Idol, which looks like it's gonna be great.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I'm not sure what I'll be watching from my Animeniacs.com order because I dn't know what I want just yet. Going to watch two episodes Rayearth today. :mrgreen:

Can't wait for February vacation. 9 days (2 I have to work), off from school in the bitter cold. Nothing to do but get caught up with my anime watching. Usually one teacher will be a bastard and assign some paper to do. That's what Sundays are for. :mrgreen:

I just got hooked up to DSL and it is fantastic! I believe I will be looking for some anime to download. Big Grin Big Grin
Currently watching captain tylor OVA and Hellsing and awaiting the arrival of my X tv series and my I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs set...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I watched two more episodes of Rayearth. The show is decent but feels too much like a video game. :?

yeah...I got the same feeling when I watched .hack but I suppose that is the intended effect Smile
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Well I don't play many video games so I wouldn't want my anime watching to be like that too. :?

I like to play video games but lately with the discovery of this site I havn't boughten much but anime.

My last purchase was a Dreamcast if that's any indication of how little I play (got it for $40 with everything including controllers and memory cards). Though I do play a lot of DDR. Almost too much for a white boy!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: