What are people watching now (series)?
Have you tried flash flash revolution?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Nah, what is that like?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ill give you the url to the ffr site, you have to register to play but it dosn't cost anything

http://www.xqsite.com

great fun...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Sounds like a plan. I'll look into it. :mrgreen:

it's pretty fun and best of all free. My kind of game. :mrgreen:

I think that's everybody's kind of game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah...*sigh* if only there were more of that kind...

Currently, watching Legend of Galactic Heroes DVD set. My favorite series, although I hate what they did to the animation to make the DVDs.
How is the subs? :mrgreen:

No subs. It's the ginei set. I am borrowing it from a friend who bought the set (a mere 231,000 yen). I have watched the OVAs so far and am starting in on the series itself (52 episodes down 110 to go) Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "pchmura"

No subs. It's the ginei set. I am borrowing it from a friend who bought the set (a mere 231,000 yen). I have watched the OVAs so far and am starting in on the series itself (52 episodes down 110 to go) Big Grin

Wow. Isn't one yen equal to a penny. So he spent like $2000 on the set. Also, do you know Japanese or are you going to wing it? I knew no Japanese and still enjoyed the last episode of GTO. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Definitely not a series to try to wing it. I saw it the first time when the movie came out and I had tried to wing it. Barely understood a bit of the interesting parts of the story. Now I know enough to understand what's going on.

Yep. The series costs around $2000 for the set. And we americans complain about pricing Smile Actually, I thought about buying a set, but I hear it may be coming to the US soon form ginei so I decided to wait. That and on my budget it would cost me over a years worth of "fun money".
hehe, agreed. Well enjoy your set. I wonder when it's going to come to America. Makes me wonder. Well I have a snow day today, so without further adeu, I'm doing to watch so much Rayearth and even the little known OAV The Humanoid. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The poor japanese people get raped on dvd prices. So I really can't complain about the price of R1's.

I was called to sub today and couldn't go in because of a doctors oppointment. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Damn. :x :x :x
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I finished episode 35 of Rayearth. I can't wait to start Macross when I buy it. :mrgreen: