how old is everyone in herrre
I think a particular mod I know is going to do something about all this rp posting, and think it should stay in the rp thread! Just some future insight for someone who's going rp crazy everywhere. And Dragons and Tigers and Rabbits and Roosters OH MY!!!! Rabbit then Rooster Then Tiger Then Dragon. Rabbits are at the BOTTOM of that food chain! :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I think I have an Idea who you are talking about :wink: , and I am an unusual rabbit!

*transforms into giant robot*

I am... RABBITOR!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Did you not read what I just said? Suzaku is going to burn your ass if you don't quit. Confusedweatdrop:
ok, jk, Ill tone it down a notch and keep things to the subject :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I'm not scolding you but I know some other posters you are annoying personally! Just tone things down and all will be good in the land of postingham!
alright, I will not use actions as often as I have been and will try to always post something dealing with the question at hand rather then what is going on in my head. :mrgreen:

well as it seems most thread are over by the second to third page...
(have I said that before) anyways... If you have something of intrest or a
great comment fun or not post it. But just keep in mind that like the boy who cried wolf...too many post (of the less than helpful kind) and people will skip yours and go to the next... On a personal note Ox your kewl in my book...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

great comment fun or not post it. But just keep in mind that like the boy who cried wolf...too many post (of the less than helpful kind) and people will skip yours and go to the next... On a personal note Ox your kewl in my book...

Thats because you guys never give a thread a chance to go.. you hijack it and keep it that way.. Just don't add to it and then maybe someone new will come and revive it..

O and btw i am Also 23.. since this is my first post in this thread..
hey is that a personal attack because name a thread I have taken of topic because pretty sure I have more post with a "back on point" or "on topic" in them
I don't think it was directed at you personally, so don't worry about it. I think he was just making a generalization about the people that do.
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

thanks man :wink: , and really schultz you cant keep a topic like this going for too long, I mean how many times can you say how old you are? :mrgreen:

?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

thanks man :wink: , and really schultz you cant keep a topic like this going for too long, I mean how many times can you say how old you are? :mrgreen:

hehe well you can comment on a person's age.. you can do other things about age.. like talking about how young everyone is here..... you don't have to totally go off topio ;o)

Vicious don't worry about it.. Him and i both know each other in Real Life... but yes he didn't read it because i said "You Guys" and not You (Refering to him).. hehe
I read it and I know you said "you guys" but what he really meant was MOrg was a good poster until the young posting sluts tainted him... ANyways I fibnd it funny that in a re group of poeters I'm one of the oldest around
You've been tainted. :mrgreen: I noticed there are alot of young people in here. Wow. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36