The Rules
How would you do all of this on a forum
sorry, you just kinda rewrote the rules, and I dont feel like changing them, this thread only has 3 users now and it dosnt look like there will be any more, if things dont start to pick up soon I think I might just ask for this thread to be locked.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Staccatto!!!
:!: GOOD NEWS :!:

it looks like the section will be approved, its not official yet, but schultz said that JJ was gonna do it so things are lookin bright :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Staccatto!!!
Staccatto!!!
Staccatto!!!
I want to wait until we have the new forum, then I will organized and we can have a speperate thread for our battle. :mrgreen:

Staccatto!!!
Staccatto!!!
alright, and teagan try not to double post so much :wink:

Staccatto!!!
YOU BETA, O' ELS I BE BUSTIN YO ASS MUTHA FUKA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Staccatto!!!
THATS IT!

*busts teagan in the ass due to him not bowing*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh well getting back on topic I better just be waiting for the new section :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MTV's Road Rules Last Exile 10 4,477 08-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New Rules TeaganNash 4 1,648 03-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Last Post: TeaganNash
  RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD DARK OSAMU 19 9,557 12-25-2002, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie