Kick ass Avatar Contest!!
Still dosen't change the fact that he is homo. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
but he is one homo that you dont want to mess with. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I think I was the first person on this board to have an avatar and I still haven't changed it. =)

Almost time to change, but I still like this one.
yeah, I went through quite a few before I found robin, now I just keep him, I dont know if it is because I like it or if I am to bored. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

you should keep it lifestop, its too adorable, Su is probably thinking of eating Tama-chan right now :lol:
hah, your right. I should probably make a scared little Tama running away from Su for my sig.

..or maybe that pic of when Su had Tama half-way in her mouth. =)
Like this pic
Changed my avatar to a another sprite of me, this one in KoF style.
Edit: Wow, my sideburns aren't that long anymore...
[Image: Cast7.txt]
I changed my sig yet AGAIN :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Suzaku changes his like once a week. I'm stickin with my avatar of Vicious.
I'll stick with my Firebat Avatar and Marine Sig for a bit myself! 8)
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

Suzaku changes his like once a week. I'm stickin with my avatar of Vicious.

yeah, but look at the text at the bottom of his sig, looks like he will be keepin this one for a while. :mrgreen:

I spent a while on this current sig, so it'll be sticking around. Aki is cool, anyhow Big Grin Maybe I'll come up with a better Avatar, though Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I'll be changing my avatar soon. Patrick Duffy is just too scary. :mrgreen:

Lifestop keep that avatar! It reminds me of the good ol' days! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, its nice, my sig got messed up or something, wherever mod-x stored it got screwed up, oh well I am happy with just my avatar :mrgreen: