Kick ass Avatar Contest!!
but if I change my vote domokun will rip me apart. oh no this is one of those lose lose situations, isnt it. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
How easily you guys forget about Vicious. Who do you think would do more damage to you? Vicious won't just kill you right away like the others will. You will know the meaning of pain, by the time he gets done with you.
Domo-kun would chew him up and spit him out! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
but wait, vicious, has died, but I dont think there was a single episode of batman when the boywonder was defeated. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Yeah, but if you read the comics, they've gone through about 3 or 4 of them now. One of them was viciously killed by the Joker.

I don't know who domo-kun is, but Vicious' stare alone would make him retreat.
just go to google and type in domokun, and in the case of vicious, if looks like I may have to get an avatar of good ol' Spike Spiegel soon, heheh. :mrgreen:

I'm gonna be changing mine as well. There have been a ton of Robins. Joker killed the one with the crobar. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, mine is from the old cheesy batman show, I saw this one episode where batman was picked up with a helocopter from the middle of the ocean, and somehow he managed to get a shark clung to his leg, his reaction?

"quick robbin! get the shark reppelent spray!"

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DUDE that was the movie!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Oh, well anyway, I knew that I saw it somewhere :mrgreen:

I like how the simpsons make fun of that...

after escaping from spinning carosel of doom

"its a good thing I brought along, my, carosel reversal spray."