What is your favorite anime?
Tell us when you finally get it in Vance! I love to hear what people think about One Piece. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yes there needs to be more loyal followers of one piece, but I dont think many will gather until there is an R1 rip(no matter how long that will take) *sigh*
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yes there needs to be more loyal followers of one piece, but I dont think many will gather until there is an R1 rip(no matter how long that will take) *sigh*

That's me!!! I'm waiting for the R1 rip of that and Hikaru No Go since you guys keep talking about them so much.
yeah, although I will probably buy the R1 rip anyways, because there was no way that I would have waited for I dont even know how long for the joy which is one piece :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Looks really good, but im on a limited budget. :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop: The manga is excellent. What is Rononoa Zoro's name in the Japanese version again? :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
that is his name, the subs reffer to him as "suron" though.

They are bad with name like Monch D Roof. That one kills me. They try thier best though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yeah, i could understand ruffy though, because it is(or at least for me) hard to tell wether someone is using an L or an R because L, and along witht that I dont think that the chinese can tell the difference. have you ever heard a chinaman sing Jingle Bells? :mrgreen:

favorite anime? hmmmm, it would have to be either evangelion, bebop or kenshin. i couldnt possibly decide but i really do prefer tv series to ova and movies because they usually last much longer. as far as my favorite anime movie akira, patlabor and the bebop movie would all be up there. ova? definately 3x3 eyes! one piece might be up there soon, well if i decide to order it tomorow
yeah, evangelion is pretty cool although quite wierd sometime through(though I dont have a problem with that :mrgreen: ) and I still would go with bebop, but kenshin is up there with my favorites(as I think it is with almost everyone that I have talked to who had seen it)

Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

favorite anime? hmmmm, it would have to be either evangelion, bebop or kenshin. i couldnt possibly decide but i really do prefer tv series to ova and movies because they usually last much longer. as far as my favorite anime movie akira, patlabor and the bebop movie would all be up there. ova? definately 3x3 eyes! one piece might be up there soon, well if i decide to order it tomorow

Order One Piece tomorrow! You won't be dissapointed!
yeah, one piece should be the top on everyones list....everyone!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's nice to have a One Piece underling. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yes masta! I am very greatful, one piece might even be the top of my list as I think about it more and more :mrgreen:

One Piece is an excellent story. There are just other things that have sentimental value to me. That is the only reason it can't topple my list. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 favorite Anime series Steve_the_Talking_Pie 101 37,549 10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Top Ten Favorite Anime Opening Theme Songs!!!!! Kiruyuki 17 8,384 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character! DARK OSAMU 54 20,589 01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Spawn of Loki
  Favorite anime villian? Olegoldeneyes 43 17,432 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  Favorite Anime Hero? Ryo of Inferno 39 14,524 11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Favorite Anime Soundtrack +Pepsidude+ 17 7,328 11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Which are your favorite animes? Sora 40 13,834 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ouijaouija
  My favorite anime is Fist of the north star buffgod 11 5,920 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: buffgod
  Favorite Anime bonafide1109 25 8,895 10-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Shibo
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 8,260 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU