What is your favorite anime?
I will Engrish Man!!!! (Super Hero voice). :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
engrish boy... just look at the avatar! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yeah, but then I'd feel like Michael Jackson.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
and the counter would now go up one! booya! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Sooo.... What's going on? Confusedweatdrop:
Staccatto!!!
Quote:Originally posted by "TeaganNash"

Sooo.... What's going on? Confusedweatdrop:

normally in that situation I would say that I am not going to reply but then I would be so this time I will, this is anime disscussion I know this is the last person that should be saying this but dont post things with no signifigance what so ever. just try to keep in mind in the future that people to not enjoy your insegnificant rambles.

It's not an insignifigant rant, damnit. I just wanted to know what was going on... Confusedweatdrop:

Ps: What do you call what you did just there??? :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
It's called Bullshitting and it needs to stop. Damn, now I just got pulled into it. *SIGH* Post slutts and their insatiable need to put another scratch in the wall!!!!

Well I have to say Nadesico, Berserk, And X are my new favorite top 3 Animes!!! Look I got back on subject!!! Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Ok as for new anime I am into I am about to dive head first into .Hack...
I am going to need some help because this series is going to kill me with out your guy's support
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'll help you Morgorath. You should like it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
1.Entire UC Gundam Universe(Each series has it's strengths and weaknesses, but I really can't say I'm a fan of just 'one' This includes 0079, 08th MS team, 0080, 0083, Z, ZZ, CCA, F91 and V)
2.Vision of Escaflowne
3.Trigun
4.All 200 Sailor Moon Eps
5.Cowboy Bebop
6.El-Hazard Magnificent/Alternative World
7.Outlaw Star
8.Gundam X
9.Gundam Wing
10. Digimon Seasons 1-3

Yes, a rather mainstream list of favorates there...but oddly enough these titles have always appealed to me the most.
Sailor Moon above Cowboy Bebop o_O

Well, Bebop is my #1 ^^ So I'm bitter magical girls beat out Spike. Otherwise very cool list, especially with Escaflowne, Trigun, and Outlaw Star =)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
nice, this thread was brought back to life :mrgreen:

for right now, One piece is rivaling with bebop for my favorite, but I like it in a light-hearted, less serious type of way, different from bebop

Nothing rivals Bebop in my list. Not even the great Ranma or Kenshin.
but bebop cannot cover all catogorries that you "need". I like to have a variety of styles. and although bebop is the top in one colum, it is being rivaled with in another... if that analogy makes any sense :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 favorite Anime series Steve_the_Talking_Pie 101 37,552 10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Top Ten Favorite Anime Opening Theme Songs!!!!! Kiruyuki 17 8,384 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character! DARK OSAMU 54 20,589 01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Spawn of Loki
  Favorite anime villian? Olegoldeneyes 43 17,432 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  Favorite Anime Hero? Ryo of Inferno 39 14,525 11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Favorite Anime Soundtrack +Pepsidude+ 17 7,328 11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Which are your favorite animes? Sora 40 13,834 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ouijaouija
  My favorite anime is Fist of the north star buffgod 11 5,920 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: buffgod
  Favorite Anime bonafide1109 25 8,895 10-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Shibo
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 8,260 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU