What is your favorite tune in from an anime?
Buy HK One Piece. You shouldn't be dissapointed. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
[sarcasm]

OMG! My favorte tne frm an anime iz the new DBGT thme! OMG OMG! Itz so kewl!

[/sarcasm]
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I can't believe they are making DBGT have a "fake" rap theme song. Funimation does what they want. That's why I'll buy HK. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Buy HK One Piece. You shouldn't be dissapointed. :mrgreen:

its a possibility, but I dont have the money right now and only time will tell if I deciede to get it next.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
i'd have to say Requiem for a dream music but i forget which anime show and episode it is in :mrgreen: 8)
I'd have to say X theme song. GOOD LORD IT'S AWSOME!!! And Suzaku should be sentanced to death for even joking about that Crapimation BS! :lol:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yes, Ex-Dream is awesome, and it's done by Myuji of X-Japan.

I like the ending theme:
Secret Sorrow
by Kohei Koizumi
The way they sing that ending song is odd. Maybe it's just me. I do like it though! Very much so. I need to get that soundtrack too. AND THE MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
I don't think it's odd, I think it's that the TV sized version is cut really bad. They cut out the intro music, started where she was singing, cut out a verse and a half, put in the chorus, then ended it. Confusedweatdrop:
NO I meant SHE Sounds odd! I just think she has an odd way of executing her vocals. I like the way she sings and how it sounds. It's just different. Which is why I like it. :twisted:
Oh, I forgot to mention, I also loved the opening theme from Steel Angel Kurumi. That's a catchy little tune if I ever heard one.
Silent Mobius had a really good selection of music.... REALLY GOOD... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Kurumi mmmmmmmmmmmm Kurumi!!!! :twisted:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
hey steve are you gonna vote in my choices thread for what I should get next? so far no one has said Maison Ikkoku and I thought you might have something to say.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
My favourite 'choon' has to be 'Shine' by Mr.Big at the end of every ep of Hellsing. Truly Awesome. 8)
Welcome to my world.