What do you think is the worst anime ever?
We could see it someday. Maybe after PS2's online vision becomes a little more clear. It would shake the foundation of game's as we know it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Online gaming is starting to kill the arcade...
Soon the only games in the Arcade will be Shooters, Drivers, & DDR
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I think online racing would be a VERY "able" reality one day. I am not much on racing games or the actual "sport", but there is such a huge fan base that it is quite possible to see Nascar and Gran Turismo go online soon. They already have that 4 wheeler game with the clown.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Ok besides burnout, nedd 4 speed, & twisted metal. They only fun i have with driving games is at the arcade because they have force feed back, and other features that would cost a pretty penny to buy for home use.
Yeah I imagine it would cost out the wazoo for something like that. Probably cheaper to buy the actual arcade machine itself. :|
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Auto Modelista is suppose to be online. That game looks so cool, cel shaded racing game, its like speed racer with licensed cars.
Even though they are cell shaded they still look real. The game looks amazing. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hey got a question... After seeing Toy Story 2 and the other CG animation out there do you think more anime is going that way I hope not I'd would have love to seen what Intial D would have looked like completely hand drawn...
There a Korean anime movie coming called Wonderful Days that has all CG backgrounds. The visual whores out there will love it.
Its really pretty but its cel animation all the way for me. Hell, Akira still looks better than 99.9 percent of the new shit out now

Check out the trailer here, the connection is really slow though
http://www.wonderfuldays.co.kr/download/new_trailer.php
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Online gaming is starting to kill the arcade...
Soon the only games in the Arcade will be Shooters, Drivers, & DDR

My local arcade is dying, can't even find a soul fro competition in VF4, I only go there to play pinball these days but the Capcom 2D fighting games are popular there, they hold tournaments like once a month, without the 2D fighters, that place would be bankurpt, it makes me sad thinking about it, oh the memories the 2000$ in quarters i probably spent there
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Ok besides burnout, nedd 4 speed, & twisted metal. They only fun i have with driving games is at the arcade because they have force feed back, and other features that would cost a pretty penny to buy for home use.

what you talking about GT-One controls for GT3 on PS2 is a Force Feedback controller everything you need.. Plus on computers they have lots of Force Feedback stuff so at home its cheap and can happen..
I knew a guy who got the logitech force feed back wheel for the PS2. He went to a junkyard and got a car seat and made himself a driving game setup. Its insane,
hmmmmmm, maybe I should do something like that for my DDR set up. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
That's pretty extreme. I would do it though. Big Grin Big Grin
Just to say you did it. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection