Anthrax Shots
Sounds like mounds of crap for you guys. Hopefully it won't come down to fighting, but you never know. It does seem like fighting is inevitable. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well first Schultz is right... Korea is were him and I would be going... Him to turn on power me to put out fires. As for the war... Look it's like this N.Korea what's food... No war there... Iraq we don't have a leg to stand on if the inspectors don't find weapons, unless we pull a UN cuban missle criss and wip out spy pictures, tapings and other crap to prove are case. Worst case if that happens Saddam takes the high road to libera and we set up a new government there. We want oil and we are going to get it.

As for the war on terror... I have this to say...
Go Marines you wiped some Al Queda ass
Army took over a great Airport for the Air Force
Navy thanks for getting the marines and Army there
And Air Force it's time to bomb some caves...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
RIGHT ON BROTHER MORG!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I don't know how people like real life war footage.. so check this link out..
http://schultz.dnsalias.com/AC130_Gunship.rar and please go easy on my little ADSL connection please.. Shows some air force having fun with some People in Afganastain or how ever you spell it.. But i will agree with Morg.. one branch of military can't do it all.. we need all of them to get it done and support each other when they can to get the mission done better.. so we need them all..
Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines.. and well the Coast Guard even though its DOT ran.. instead of DOD lol

Edit: My Computer at home is having problems.. i think its the memory. ;o( so it may or may not be up if you try that link..
times like this, i wish i was a coastie... but there's a camel i gotta hijack, and a mosque i have to crash it into. :twisted:

when its surreal, its not a video game anymore, no resets, no respawns - just friendly fire, 1 chance to live and a crying momma at home...
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
when its surreal, its not a video game anymore, no resets, no respawns - just friendly fire, 1 chance to live and a crying momma at home...[/quote]

That there must be the most deepest thing I have ever heard...for the reason that is the truth...Best of luck to you dude.
I wish everyone of you luck.

Life is not a game, there is no reset button. Follow your better judgement.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
And watch out for dubs!!!!!
Quote:Dark said," And watch out for dubs!!!!! "

I think you mean Duds... but true on both parts...

As for the war end... If it comes let it...

There is a fav qoute in the Air Force "Work smarter, Not harder"

And I belive that the US military will do that thru out the branches.
I watched a thing on Cannons on the history channel (my fav channel) and Morgorath is right. With what we can do with tanks and cannons in general is too much for anyone else to handle. I mean, we can blast within 3 feet of a target from 75 MILES away with the Crusader tank and someone has the nuts to attack us with an AK-47??? What 'Tards they are!!! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Our military definitley has power. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Just got back from drill weekend... felt like the end of the world. The anthrax shot wasn't painful at first, [placebo effect] but after 3 minutes, my arm was burning like hell. It felt like something eating your flesh from the inside. I got dizzy and nauseous... I don't think I like what uncle sam gave me but oh wells... what the next 30 days holds for me is going to be a rollar coaster of hell. The minute the first bullet flies off, all politics can goto hell. ITS JUST ALL ABOUT THE MAN NEXT TO YOU, AND TRYING TO COME HOME IN ONE PIECE...
Never is ever forever...

Keep your cool brother and bust some heads at the same time. We don't wanna lose ya'. Write my name on one of those bullets and pop one for me :!:
True that mark one of those for me and I promise to make a missle in yours
Thanks for the offers, but engraving a live round/ordnance is a ritual which is meant for revenge kills. In this case, I'm not so enthusiastic about being the aggressor - plus this war has no correlation with the war on terrorism or 9/11. My mission is tentative and classified, but I hope it gets nixed... IT DOES NOT PAY TO BE A GOOD SOLDIER/MARINE/SAILOR/AIRMEN/SEAMAN. WHY? YOU GET SHAFTED AND SENT TO THE FRONT... [GO U.A BOYS!]

I wish they would send me to africa cape horn where the war on terrorism is intense, shielded from the public eye. Thats a war with a purpose, with those b*tchas*es from 9/11 RUNNING. I might as well make the best of the things to come. I will take a nice hot dump in the "holy land" and send my warm regards to allah with a <^> and a smile. SEMPER FI
Never is ever forever...