Import Anime Forums

Full Version: R1 vs. HK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I agree completely zagatto.(long time no see by the way). The PS2 despite being a sony machine bites it big when it comes to DVDs. Any DVDs. I don't even use it to watch HK anymore, because of all the freezing. I would say spend a little more and get a higher end player. It really does make a difference. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "Zagatto"

When buying a player, it's worth spending the extra money.

yeah, I am not getting the cheapest of the cheap, but I do not have the ability to just through money around so I cant buy some of those ones costing $1000, I get what I can afford, as long as it is beter then what I have been watching my dvds on now (my ps2) since my old dvd player broke so you can see that I do not want to save up the money for such a major purchase just to have a bit of pixelation disapear.
Zagatto does have somewhat of a point in reference to Noir. I don't like the flashbacks and I'm hoping they don't start delving into that too much. That's why I said it seems like they could break out into psychoanalysis crap at any moment. I was planning on waiting for the next disc to see if I wanted to purchase the series anyways.
yeah, and you know what I really hate? recap episodes, these past few days I was working alot on schoolwork and it sucked because the only episodes I had time to watch were recap episodes and since they do give some stuff you need to know for the story you cannot skip over them, ARRG!
I see some pixelation in episode 25 of Love Hina MI set on my Panasonic (RV 32) dvd player, its not to bad but its noticeable, I can't compare how that episode looks on my PS2 because the last half of that disc doesnt play at all in it Confusedweatdrop:

About Noir, thats what I meant about slowing down, flashbacks and analysing every single little thing. The gunfights are cool, the one where they fought in the dark and used sound for reference was awesome
On Noir, I loved the visuals and the action sequences were pretty awesome as well. That little girl is so badass and expressionless. But like I said, I like how it's going so far, but the writers could easily mess it up, so I'm gonna have to wait to see if I want to purchase the entire thing.
Yeah, I have what I want to get very organised in list form from most to least and I work down. :mrgreen: kinda odd eh? heheh :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6