Import Anime Forums

Full Version: R1 vs. HK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
thats where HKs come in :wink:
Viz are dicks. They already have over $4,000 of my dollars including all the manga and other crap I bought from them. Asses. Confusedweatdrop:
but since you bought them, wouldnt you be the ass? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shut it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I normally if I love the series slowly replace my Hk with orignals, ie Bebop, but sometimes HK bottlegs are brillant like Esca which was almost perfect, and Kenshin
I just go HK and trade for R1s, but i suppose if I really loved one of my HKs and it was like a vhs/tv rip then I might get it R1, but mostly I am cheap and get all HKs :mrgreen:
I'm like Yakumo, where I end up replacing the HK's sometimes. I did that with Bebop also and might do it with Outlaw Star soon.
yeah, bebop is one of those series that I might, and I already had boughten all of outlaw star R1 before I even discovered HK :mrgreen:

its really cheap for R1, 26 episodes for $80 opposed to the $200 you would pay for bebop :mrgreen:
I won't spend $200 and up anymore if I can get good video and audio from an HK. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I never have that much money at one time, but in this case I had just gotten paid for winning my fantasy football league, so I had extra money. I only spent that much because it is my favorite series ever. I actually got a good deal at $250 (usually it goes around $300 and I got a low number set (1693 i think).
yeah, it is an R1 rip but it has some compression problems, so if you are a huge bebop fan and want perfect quality you might go for R1s :mrgreen:
I can see going R1 when you come into some unexpected cash. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, like if I won the lotery, then I would get every anime in existance!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I wouldn't. Confusedweatdrop: You have to remeber there is alot of crap out there. Especially on R1's. Confusedweatdrop:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6