Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How would you do all of this on a forum
sorry, you just kinda rewrote the rules, and I dont feel like changing them, this thread only has 3 users now and it dosnt look like there will be any more, if things dont start to pick up soon I think I might just ask for this thread to be locked.
:!: GOOD NEWS :!:

it looks like the section will be approved, its not official yet, but schultz said that JJ was gonna do it so things are lookin bright :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I want to wait until we have the new forum, then I will organized and we can have a speperate thread for our battle. :mrgreen:
alright, and teagan try not to double post so much :wink:
YOU BETA, O' ELS I BE BUSTIN YO ASS MUTHA FUKA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
THATS IT!

*busts teagan in the ass due to him not bowing*
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh well getting back on topic I better just be waiting for the new section :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8