Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok, yeah, nice with the equipment, if my rpg fight section gets approved by JJ I think that I will make you a moderator since you have doen so much already. :mrgreen:

Optimistic Ox:
class: kung fu warrior
HP: 15 MP: 5
AP: 6 DP: 4

Magic:
twirling thunder kick(cost: 4MP damage:7)
heal magic (cost: 3 MP restores: 4 hp)

Items: ethers (3X) antidote(2X)
money: $0
All this talk of RPGs is probably going to make me start back with some of mine at school. The MS one was a big hit, it had the most people that we know in the school playing at one time, although my friends really want the Jav rpg back. I just looked over one of my old crappy rpgs, but I'm probably going to continue work on what was going to be, & probably will be the biggest (not so close to DnD) RPG the school has ever seen. It was also a big hit, but now I have to type up all the DBZ attacks, I already have Dunpeal skills, Core Unti, & I also have to type up the stupid Card Captor stats.

Sorry for bothering you guys with this out of place post, just expressing my opintion. Also saying, if you need some extra help, I'm almost willing to help, as I don't blow a fuse like I normaly do when it comes to RPGs.
sure, can use all the help I can get.... do you want to become a user or what? I think there needs to be more users if this thread will get its own section. unfortunatly it seams that alot of people on this site know close to none about RPGs.
Yeah, I'd like to be a Mage I guess. Anyways, way does it have to be focused on medeval/medevil type of play. This is an anime site, & therefore linking it to anime may inspired more people to join.
Just rammbling on. Anme RPGs are way to hard to do.
ok do you want to be something futuristic? just name your class as long as it is equaly balenced with the rest of us.
Hard to think of anything at the moment. How about a class list?

So far I've seen:
Mage
Fighter
Samurai

Will there be any class advances like Raonin advances to samurai or Mage to wizard to warlock? Or even some splits like

Necromancer
/
Mage- Wizard-- Warlock
\
Lovelock

Any races, or all human?
you can basically choose your own class, just have its speciallty be in magic or physical attack although fighters to have magic as well just not as much MP as mages, and fighters can have heavyer armor where as mages can only where light, you see where Im going?
If possible I would want to be, or atleast try to design a class called Dunpeal. With all my old RPG stuff I could have skills for a lot of classes. Please don't let me impose all this information on you, of course I'm just suggesting,& want to make sure you know I'm not trying to control your RPG, just trying to help out.

Example of Dunpeal Stats (from my rpg, it needs a lot of re-doing if it is to be used though):

Dunpeal- A half vampire, half human, thrown into this RPG, to give it a little twist. They begin as a Half Human. As they go up the evos the main change is they get a symboite.

| Half Vampire | Dhampire | Dunpeal |

Dunpeal-

Half Vampire- Your father was a vampire but, your mother was human, you can only be known as half. Half vampires don?t really have the best of luck considering their heat sidrome, limiting the amount of time they can spend in the sunlight.

Heat Sindrome-
The tens place value is the number of hours the Half Vampire may spend in the sunlight before feeling it?s effects. Touching water cuts this time in half. To counter you must be put under the ground, or find a cold area.

Bite-
The half vampire bites hold its victim, sucking at their blood, restoring some of his/her life, energy, or add some to his/her vampyr.

High Jump-
The tens place value is the number of yards the half vampire can leap into the air. When combined with a sword attack add 10 damage on for every yard high the character is.

Dhampire- As a dhampire you begin learning to grow a symbiot, where it is grown is up to you. Your new best friend will bring you great power, just don?t upset it. Evo at 100,000)

Symbiot-
A source of power, in this case it takes shape the face of an old man. It thinks, & comments when ever it feels. This little thing also gives you small psionic powers. When the symbiot raises to the surrface the Dhampire?s vampyr goes up by 10%.

Blood Absorb-
As the battle rages on blood is split, this blood gives the Dhampire 2 life, Vampyr, or energy (when at 1-49%, when at 50-100% the 2 turns to 4. Amount duobles if attack is done by his/her sword.).

Self Drain-
The Dhampire drinks it?s own blood transfering the precentage of this skill of life to energy, or energy to life. The max this skill can get is 75%. (ex: at 50% if 20 life was taken 10 would be restored to energy.)

Dunpeal- The last non-power up evo of this evo, Dunpeal. In this evo you gain the core reason for being a Dunpeal, Soul Drain.

Soul Drain-
The best attack of the Dunpeal evo. When the enemy is beaten, the dunpeal uses his symboit to summon the sprit of the enemy. Then the symboit absorbs the soul taking in precentage of this skill, the enemy?s PL. (Max precentage is 75%) The only draw back is that the PL taken from the enemy is not given to the character, but stored in it?s final evo. Once a soul is taken the player is taken out the game for a week, or until the dunpeal is killed.

Full Vampiric Power-
To use this attack the character must give up all their energy (cannot be used if the character is below 25% of their max energy), to tap into their full power. Starting with 50,000 vampyr power up that increases as the dunpeal takes the souls of his/her enemy?s.

As I said it would need a lot of work because the rpg was using a dbz power level type system, also sorry for taking up so much room with this post.
thats alright, I read through it and I find if very cool but I would have to alter all of the rules and change everything for the system to work, so I suggest that you alter your main Idea slightly so that it can fit into the balance of the current system, say when you get to level ten you turn to half vampire and such and learn attacks, these atacks will take mp and can only be a good or bad as your stats are, but you may have to tone it down a notch, for this charecter is kinda raised on a pedistal, and it needs to be lowered to the level of the rest of us. but besides those rules you can make it however you want. :mrgreen:
I'm one step ahead of you & currently working on it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
alright I will look forward to your character.... we need all the users we can get, I contacted shultz about making a seperate section for this and he said that he sent something to JJ about it but so far I havnt heard anything...
If they say no, then we take votes, & if that doesn't work we move to mutaniy (how ever you spell it)
mutiny, but oh well, yeah, this is really something that needs a section, shibo also said that he was going to talk to JJ about a video games section, I dont play them as much as I used to but it would still be nice to have a section for it.
ok, so all skill of a Dunpeal will be spells, or some skills, because like with High Jump, although it does have a prupose for doing damage if one was to use it for any other purposed would it need MP? Also would you make up the charge of MP, or would you rather I do it, because with it being your RPG you know what the norm is, although I'm pertty sure I could make it acceptable, & am willing to try.
there is a charge for MP every turn it goes up one, that will change as you get more MP though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8