Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need an avatar. Please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No. Post whore! That's more like it! You still have to go through me remember! I am not here for numbers though and am NOT an Otaku. I like the Japanese culture and there it is BAD to be called Otaku. Notice I am the Lord Of Darkness. Mess around with me too much and your soul will forever be anally pillaged by Burt Wards corpse! A snap of my fingers and his dead ass is all in your face! :twisted:
*stabbes Dark Osamu in the heart with a wodden stake*

AW SHIT THATS VAMPIRES!!!!

*quickly throughs sand in eyes and runs away*
*Fire blazes across the sky* "I summon the great Hell Beast!" :twisted: :twisted:

"It is.........RICHARD SIMMONS!!!!!!!!!" :twisted: :twisted:

"Let's Diet right and dance n groove to the oldies!"

MMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must ....escape...... gay dancing tornado

*shoots in the head with gun*

*head regenerates*

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I knew I shouldnt have gotten up this morning.
You're walks arent silly enough if you ask me. Every year my department spends 700 million pounds to develop silly walks and this is result. Pathetic
Damn. The silly walks win this round. I'll get you yet OpOx! :twisted: Just you wait!
relises that the ordeal is over and climes out of ditch

NOT ON MY LIFE DARK LORD!!!! ....(wait I take that back)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*Flash of light* BBRRCCKIIIMMMMM!!! OpOx is now a smoldering pile of ash in the dumpster behind Dairy Queen! MMWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA :twisted:
Op Ox junior flies in: I am the angel of death from the hights of heavan, the ying to your yang and have been training for the last few decades!

RAY OF LIGHT
*bright white beam is charging toward dark Osamu*

while my father weak, his son can triumph!
*Teleports to another Universe!*

YOU CAN'T KILL ME WHEN YOU DOn't know where i am.....*PLIP*
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ...THIS ISNT OVER..... THIS ISNT OVER!!!!!!
wait, what if I just go through that portal that he left open?

*flies cautiosly through*
BOOGA BOOGA!!!!!!! *With hands extended in air shaking and flailing about*

OpOx Jr. is litterally frightened to DEATH! Dark Osamu wins again!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Tongue
grabs teddy bare of hope and finds currage go go on

AHA! there you are!

*charges forward poking Osamu in the eyes, leaving him completely blind*

*as Dark osamu blindly rages on I begin to charge a massive attack, capable of destroying a city*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5