Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need an avatar. Please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
*grabs OpOx by balls* NOW WHAT CHOO GOWN DO?
*by the sudden jolt of pain, I reflexivly shoot my energy ball prematurly making it merely send us flying in opposite directions in the vast open space*
*Wipes "energy" out of eyes*

"GROSS!!!! thenskin melts and Lod of Darkness is sent back to the Darkness.

"I'll get you next time my pretty, and your little dog TOO!!!"
*shoots final eye beam, destroying what is left of lord of darkness*

ah, now thats better, but for how long will this peace last?
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

*grabs OpOx by balls* NOW WHAT CHOO GOWN DO?

Cool it Michael J, heheheheheh MJ. :mrgreen:
*looks down at balls*
ok my babies are alright now...
Where can I get a sweet ass avatar?
whats wrong with the tube humping hamster?
Hey, hey, take your Power Rangers inspired fight elsewhere. Don't be messin' up my threads. Speakin' of which, why does Opt Ox have one of these in every single thread on this site? Am I the only one that's noticed that?
Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

Hey, hey, take your Power Rangers inspired fight elsewhere. Don't be messin' up my threads. Speakin' of which, why does Opt Ox have one of these in every single thread on this site? Am I the only one that's noticed that?

*shoots vicious's head off with a one hand blast* BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW THE THREAD IS MINE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

but serriously sorry if you dont want your thread messed up, but it was in the general babble so it makes it easy to do, with no real consiquences. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm kidding about the thread. I already got my avatar.
excuse me I believe you are dead.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nope. Just like in the comics, I will always find a way to come back to life. This last time it was my clone that you shot.
y am i readin this....better yet y am i entertained as i try to read Ox' bad spellin...

*the orangutang wearin blue chucks C Walks away from all of this madness*
NO ONE ISULTS MY SPELLING!

*shoots boogymonster's limbs off one by one until he is just a flaling torso on the ground*

watcha gonna do now torso boy, cant spell with no hands!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5