Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who goes to Artic Night fall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I joined but it doesn't sem like the place for me. Who from here goes there? :mrgreen:
Can someone help me with how to get an avatar from my hard drive. :mrgreen:
I go there. :wink:
So do I, good info on HKs on that forum

I'll help you with your avatar problems, just PM me
I feel out of place there. Thanks for the help man. :mrgreen:
I was going to sign up last night. I visit the site frequently, but never gave much thought to joining the forum. That is until I heard alot of people on here talking about how great they are. Big Grin
I've gone. I don't plan on posting too much. I just use it for the info. I only have 12 posts. A little different from here. :wink:
Just about 4000 differences. Big Grin
I go there. My name is Vinny there too. I don't post often. Mostly go for info. THough I do on occasion share some info I may have Smile
I am a member but I am never there....
I am only a member incase someone wants to trade.
Yeah, I just don't feel right there. It feels like people think I'm stupid or something. At least you guys KNOW I'm stupid.
I go there all the time but didn't realize they had a forum until Suzaku told me about it. I think I'll stick to posting here cuz everyone there seems to have too much going on at once. I can't spend all day posting on 9000 differnt forums on 1 site. Their forums are for people who are super glued to the pc 95% of the MONTH.
Too "OTAKU" for my blood. I think I have 2 posts there. I'm givin' ya' a run for your money Pie! :twisted:
Hehe, someone has about 3300+ posts. I'm going to send him a threatening PM saying that I will dethrone him. :mrgreen:
Muteny!!! - Spell Check -
I'm thinking more of ANARCHY!!!! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6