Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who goes to Artic Night fall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are we?
Possibly. I knew the guy from AudioGalaxy. He would always side with this flamer, in any argument.

Has Mod-X sent something to you about joining his forum?
YUP! I joined last night/this morning Whatever 3 am is.
steve you tyrant, I have 1 post at arctic nightfall, I dont think Otaku means, staying online 24 7 thinking and discussing anime rather than watching it.
Cool. Did you see my post? I asked about chap dick after masturbating. :mrgreen:
no, but anything to do with masterbation is fine by me. :mrgreen:
Someone with a mole avatar got really upset by it. :mrgreen:
yeah, well some people just cant appreciate a good feeling. :mrgreen:
Steve, there's one thing about AN. You can't post shit there - people don't appreciate it. You'll find yourself baned there really fast if you mess around.
Everyone seems to high and mighty there. Why not relax and joke around? :mrgreen:
because some they don't understand a little thing called good humor.

for example, I was just messenging with a friend of mine, who was home on a 10 day suspention because he sent cow tongue to a kids house. and on an earlier occation, him and another sent 600 pounds of sausage to a different person.

although I am not sure if this falls into the same catagorie but is funny none the less. :mrgreen:
That's border lining insane. :mrgreen:
I go there!

My first post got locked immediately, talk about beginner's luck
they do that alot, they're not very friendly to newbies but that forum is just for info and not really to fool around
yeah, and they have a thread specifically for people who hate bootleg anime.

I think that I should make a thread numbering the reasons that they all should suck my cock. :mrgreen: lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6