Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who goes to Artic Night fall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yeah its a good source of info, you can't really piss around
Yeah, and they act like people like us are the devil.
Well aren't we?
possibly but at least we get our anime cheap!
:twisted:
damn honest assholes, trying to discourage us unhonest folk. :twisted:
This forum is the only one I have been on that has been this leinient with people. They let alot of stuff fly around here ( which I am thankful for ). You have to watch what you say everywhere else. Big Grin
Umm, Optimistic Ox, arcticnightfall is very pro bootleg, they have a forum solely dedicated to HKDVDs, in fact I've seen bootleggers get asses flamed on that site

I think you're mistaking them for Animenation forums
I go to Arcticnightfall cuz hey, I'm the HK dvd mod Big Grin
Just to clear a few things up, in the HK dvd board we're not high and mighty(well...Í am but deal with it :p) Also, the reason we don't seem friendly to newbies is because we, the people who have been there for a long time, get tired of explaining the same shit over and over again. This is why I wrote a newbie guide with some essential information, like the different HK dvd companies, different sellers, review sites and so on. After a lot of new people seemed to ignore the newbie thread and still asked stupid questions, I forced them to read it, and if they don't they get their threads locked or deleted. This may seem unfriendly, but after hearing "can someone post a review for his title" or "is this title good? thanx" a few dozen times you get really annoyed. This is the reason we force people to check review sites (like import-anime) first before asking about the quality. This is a problem you won't have that often since this IS one of those review sites ^_^

Besides, some newbies seem to think the HK dvd board is in service of them and we are somehow obligated to help them. I don't have a problem with helping people, but only if they have made an effort to find out some info themselves. The first thing I did when I went there is read about all the threads there were posted at the time because I wanted to be informed and didn't want to bother people with questions I could easily figure out myself. I'm not saying that people these days should read all 1000 threads but reading the newbie guide, checking review sites, doing a simple search on the board or reading some selected threads is the least people can do.

We often have offtopic discussions, I don't mind cause it makes the board alive. Due to the fact that rather young people go to Arcticnightfall, the joking around I think you're referring to can't always be accepted.

OptimisticOx, the day you start numbering those reasons on my board you're so gonna be banned :p
Suzaku, very few people are actually banned from AN, the ones that are really deserve it Smile

Anywho, it's passed 3am here so I'm gonna get some sleep. Don't be a stranger on AN, just don't be an idiot :roll:
I will have to go check it out, and thank you for the info. I promise I won't be an idiot. Big Grin Three a.m. !! Where are you? Big Grin
Yeah, go to bed Shady! Ya punk :o
I'm in a far away country that Bush probably doesn't even know the name of but is shipping weapens through it Wink

Seriously, I'm in the Netherlands. I don't know what I was thinking going to bed at around 3.30am, I feel like shit now :?
Kakoi, you should come to the irc channel, you can as much of an idiot as you want :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Umm, Optimistic Ox, arcticnightfall is very pro bootleg, they have a forum solely dedicated to HKDVDs, in fact I've seen bootleggers get asses flamed on that site

I think you're mistaking them for Animenation forums

sorry I got confused, did I mention I have a fever.
Ok. I think I'll try that out. :mrgreen:
When you go, look at my petition idea. It's under the HK forum. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6