Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who is the hottest anime girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
its ein, or at least thats how its spelled on his dog bowl but yeah, all animals are yours for the taking! go wild! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wow, I feel speical! Big Grin :oops: :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
wow I think that that is the largest variety of smilies that I have seen in one single post. :mrgreen: , I think that faye is the hottest but to bitchy for my type.
agreed, that too the gambling problem...
yeah, it would be nice to get her into the sack but then she would waste all your money. :mrgreen:
I couldn't handle Mihoshi. She would end up dead. :mrgreen:
oh yeah that reminds me of a story (why does this happen so often) but I think I already told it,
did you here about the couple fucking in the park and the woman died of suffocation?
It was a serial rapist. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah, the guy got arrested and had to appologise to the girls parents because I think the couple was still in highschool, I can just imagine:

"yes well you see we got in a certain position and...." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Man. He killed his girlfriend what a putz. Big Grin
yeah, it must have really sucked, and thats why if you are 7 feet wieghing 600 lb you should not date a midget. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You need them. When your that big the government gives you "cleaning midgets" to reach all of the places you can't. :mrgreen:
cleaning midgets eh? I need to get me one o' those,

the only reason midgets are needed is in the filming of lord of the rings. :mrgreen:
I can be a cleaning midget :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You can only have a cleaning midget if you are 600 lbs or over. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12