Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who is the hottest anime girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Man, Vance likes the older ladies too. :mrgreen:
M-Zak is from Seraphic Feather. A sci-fi work by Hiroyuki Utatane. Utatane is mainly an adult artist. I wouldn't be surprised if you have seen his work before. All of his women are insanely beautiful. I just wish that they would animate one of his non adult titles. Big Grin
Nagha the Serpent... is the winner. Hell she is even the first pin up girl
for Newtype Magazine.... Suzakuseikun where were you on that one Confusedweatdrop:
Come on folks. Kyoko Otonashi is got a big ol' ghetto booty. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
no there is no girl in the kirby series
I found Melfina to be very attractive... VERY!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Electra in the Bebop movie. the part when she was in the shadows after the whole train thing.... and Faye of course. also, the chick from Ninja Scroll. u know the one with the poison thing thing.
I didn't find Electra that hot, but she is in one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Where Spike is dressed as a janitor. Big Grin Big Grin
Hey let us not forget Catr Catr girl from Outlaw Star....(someone help with her name)
I don't really like Naga, bro.

Filia, on the other hand...I'll take that sexy dragon girl ANYDAY! :mrgreen:
Aisha Clan Clan is the cat thing from Outlaw Star. Big Grin
i think Melfina is attractive 2
I think the posts above mine pretty much have it said (except that thing with kirby)

but a few highlights are faye valentin and Aisha clan clan (planet tenrei, hubba hubba) :mrgreen:
I claim Filia, that's all I ask ^_^
I can't believe I'm responding to this, but I'd have to say either Faye Valentine, Asuka, or Arshes Nei from Bastard!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12