Import Anime Forums

Full Version: You're first HK DVD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have OMG on tape and DVD, and a few other things from them. They are pretty good despite being in NC. :mrgreen:
Hehe, below the Mason Dixon line. Bad idea. Especially when you deal with foreign stuff. :mrgreen:
My first HK order consisted of all 3 Kenshin MI's, both Card Captor Sakura MI's, the Studio Ghibli Collection MI, Vision of Escaflowne TV MI, and I My Me! Strawberry Eggs FX. Hehe. I was very excited when I found a site that sold HK stuff. =) Especially since at the time I was collecting CCS and planning on collecting Kenshin R1 if I ever got through CCS. Not sure if that ever woould have happened, but like most of you, I now own more anime series than I ever would have dreamed was possible back in the day. =)
yes, If only I could reach your level of excelence. Sad
As long as you don't smell like cheese. :mrgreen:
I wouldnt consider that, excelence. :mrgreen:
HK's are great! One of the greatest things in my life right now. I still remeber getting Berserk, and watching it over, and over, and over again. :mrgreen:
yes, the way of the otaku is truely the best. :mrgreen:
KAK remember how we were freakin' out at how cheap the HKs are. Man Those were good times. No pun intended on that stupid show. DY-NO-MITE!!!!
Hell I still freak out over the prices. :mrgreen:
yeah, when I first came here I couldnt believe the prices I had to have it explained to me before I believed that I could actually get a complete 26 episode tv series for only 30 bucks. :mrgreen:
Especially FX mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm FX :mrgreen:
yes, FX rocks, .... the only downside to HK anime is that sometimes the quality really sucks, but that is what reviews are for. :mrgreen:
All my Hk's are FX and have dubs except for the Maison Ikkoku set I just bought. Can't wait til FX comes out with Berserk, which you know they will eventually.
yeah, you are lucky for never having horrible HK dvds, which I sadly did, innocent as I was not suspecting bad quality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7