Import Anime Forums

Full Version: You're first HK DVD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm not even gonna ask why you have those numbers memorized.
This topic changed drastically from the last time I saw it. I agree with you matthewmalay. LD rips are good stuff. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

I'm not even gonna ask why you have those numbers memorized.

its just one of those things, you know?..... wait you probably dont :mrgreen:
did u guys know that if u stroke it u get hair on ur palms?...hehe...
nice

*stroke*
*stroke*

how long until it kicks in?
I will be the manliest guy in town :mrgreen:
u want hairy palms??!!!...ur a wierd one ox
yes, then I can scare children!!! lol, jk :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*stroke*
*stroke*
Nah, 98% of men masturbate (No one answer that they do). The other 2% just lie about it.

90% of women masturbate. I got these statistics from a health teacher a while back. :mrgreen:
yeah, that seems more accurate, but the fact remains that men are bigger perverts. :mrgreen:
i dig pervert women....i just dun like lying women...
well, yeah, that way you gett 'em into the sack quicker! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) (I just realised that hardly anyone uses that smiley, even though it is often the right mood to do so.... but oh well :mrgreen: )
... Moved before I kill you post sluts. Confusedweatdrop:
we cannot deny the very essance of what we are, we are a not-so ancient race but a dieing race non the less (wait no we're not :mrgreen: )
I actually agree with Suzaku on this. alot of topics on here get off track pretty easily. I end up getting caught in some of them as well. I will try to refrain in the future.
yeah, I will try not to clutter up the anime disscussion as much as I have been, but I sonetimes dont realise that a topic is in the anime disscussion and not in general babble when I see an off topic disscussion has already begun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7